When will you reach your goal?

sareca

felicia said:
probably never since i change it all of the time lol.

Mine was BSL, but I've been thinking mid-back would be ok too... :look:
I'm a long way from BSL and I'm worried about mid-back. :perplexed

Hair Iam

Full Soulder by end of December 2006;)
Mid back by August 2007 :D
Bra strap by end of December 2007:eek:

Mighty ambitious :lol:
but nothing is impossible with God on my side :grin:

plove

hottopic said:
I want my hair to be 3-5 inch below bra strap. I want people to think that I am wearing weave..... :lol: . I want people to look at me and say, wow, I did not know black people could grow there hair so long, she must be mixed. And I will be like yeah I am mixed..."Black with Blacker..." lol lol :lachen:

What she said. I want everything you want:)
I think I will get to BSL by the end of 2007 but we will see.

Last edited:

Wishin4BSL

My goal length is in my avatar. I think Holly Marie Combs has amazing hair, and I don't care that she's white. Her hair is gorgeous and I love the length. The last time I saw her, she was waist length and that what I want. I'll probably be there around October (my birthday month) 2008 hopefully!

KiniKakes

Well being that my goal is waist length....... and Im probably about BSL now.......... and I would say I get about 6 inches per year..... I guess i would say about 1 to 1 1/2 years, granted nothing terrible or drastic happens! :lol:

JustKiya

I have no CLUE when I'll reach my goal length - my hair is so curly, it's almost pointless trying to measure it, and it's soooo fine that heat makes it cry, so no straightening 'just to see' for me.

All that said, I THINK that I will hit tailbone in ABOUT 5 years - so, 2011?

KhandiB

This is my goal as well, Im thinking Maybe at the earliest New Years Day 2008 :D

beyondcute

Hmmmm. I want to be mid/lower back natural UNSTRETCHED so in years that would be... Umm forever :lol: Its hard to calculate unstretched length because as the hair gets longer/heavier gravity will unstretch some of it so Im guessing Ill just have to wait and see. I think Ill hit brastrap stretched by the end of next year around (around 30 months post/ 2 and 1/2 years) November of next year is my goal (at the latest im hoping sooner) Really Im thinking about not BC-ing at all... (dont tell no one though....)

SignatureBeauty

I want to reach my Goal by March 2007! I just want to be able to pull my hair back in a Low Puff, one that looks nice & neat and not one that looks Like I struggled to keep it back.

I just like big hair. But I have a simple Goal and I am Gonna Reach it.

leleepop

I think I will reach my first goal of armpit late 2006 early 07. I want to work with that for a while until i'm all one length.....and then ultimatly brastrap and blunt.:)I sure after that I'll probably let it dangle past brastrap from time to time.

jaded_faerie

Hopefully ill reach this length by the time I graduate undergrad. :) I think thats plenty time

Attachments

• moore_pro-vi.jpg
    moore_pro-vi.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0

testimony777

I should reach my next goal, 28 inches, by the end of this year; I am about an inch away. My Ultimate goal (at least for now) is 30 inches, which on me is WL. I hope to reach that by the April of next year.