where you get your Ph level test strips

Lilmama1011

So I recently struck a interest In Ph levels of hair products, but I see some say certain ones are unreliable, where you get yours from? I also found out in case some don't know you can lower Ph levels with apple cider vinegar and raise it with baking soda and sad to say I don't know what to do with that info, so if I use products from shampoos to conditioners with a high Ph should the last thing be to do a acv rinse with distilled water if so that's simple, but the baking soda is confusing because im pretty sure you don't put baking soda and distilled water as the final rinse if Ph are low with the products being used right?

Fhrizzball

Amazon as LuvNaturals doesn't sell it anymore. Also the science of black hair youtube just did a video about PH. Since Baking Soda is akaline that can make it raise your cuticles which is why people use it to clarify. ACV is acidic which lowers it back to where it used to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZDOBHLDe9U

biznesswmn

Bumping

Im searchg for ph strips online and the ones i see most test urine and saliva. The product description doesnt say that it has the 1-14 scale w correspondg colors.
I want to be sure to get the right ones Would anyone let me know the brand and name of their strips? And what merchant/store they purchasd from? Are u guys using the urine/saliva strips?

TIA

ETA: found some. i checkd ebay. Thanks

Last edited: