Who Are You Going to Bless Today?

klb120475

On Valentine's Day we can get sooo caught up in what WE'RE going to get. But we are the light and the salt of this world. And we are called to walk in love. So on this day of love, who are YOU going to bless and how?:grin:

***Note***
I started this thread on behalf of Mocha who's at the salon as she say gettin beautiful for Jesus and preparing for her groom (in other words she gettin her hurr done):yep:.

Lisa23

My Mother, Sister, 6 year old niece and myself.

I bought a one pound box of chocolates with everybodys favorites and then went to Target and got small Valentine's Day boxes so everybody would have their own box of candy. I got cards and small gifts.

All total spent about $25, but I know this will make them happy.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
On Valentine's Day we can get sooo caught up in what WE'RE going to get. But we are the light and the salt of this world. And we are called to walk in love. So on this day of love, who are YOU going to bless and how?:grin:

***Note***
I started this thread on behalf of Mocha who's at the salon as she say gettin beautiful for Jesus and preparing for her groom (in other words she gettin her hurr done):yep:.
Yeah for Sweet Mocha....:happydance: She got purdy hurr...:yep:

I will start with you KLB and give you a rose for you and Mr. KLBoo. :rosebud:

Happy Valentine's Day angel.... :love2:

Prior, I sent my mommie a beautiful card (a Hallmark) :yep: She doesn't eat chocolate (I never understood that :scratchch: cause I'm a Chocoholic' ) Opps! :sekret: I just told on myself regarding the stolen chocolate from your 'party' yesterday. :giggle:

Shimmie

Staff member

I bought a one pound box of chocolates with everybodys favorites and then went to Target and got small Valentine's Day boxes so everybody would have their own box of candy. I got cards and small gifts.

Lisa, that's a wonderful idea....so that each can have their own.

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well...:heart5:

klb120475

Yeah for Sweet Mocha....:happydance: She got purdy hurr...:yep:

I will start with you KLB and give you a rose for you and Mr. KLBoo. :rosebud:

Happy Valentine's Day angel.... :love2:

Prior, I sent my mommie a beautiful card (a Hallmark) :yep: She doesn't eat chocolate (I never understood that :scratchch: cause I'm a Chocoholic' ) Opps! :sekret: I just told on myself regarding the stolen chocolate from your 'party' yesterday. :giggle:

I'm smiling from ear to ear from the bolded!:grin:

Okay, I forgive you about the chocolates.:yep:

klb120475

I blessed Mocha by starting this thread for her.:grin:

I bought my daughter a balloon (she luvs balloons), lip gloss (we like to be girlie), and some candy (remember the candy necklaces and bracelets.):yep:

My son is 10 and he don't care for that luvy duvy stuff, but I don't care he's getting this box of chocolates and card.:drunk:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm smiling from ear to ear from the bolded!:grin:

Okay, I forgive you about the chocolates.:yep:
Hey....you 'caught' how I connected both of your names....? :lol:

Mr. KLBoo........:love4:

Maybe "KLBoo" should be your new screen name? Hmmmmm, :scratchch:

Shimmie

Staff member
I blessed Mocha by starting this thread for her.:grin:

I bought my daughter a balloon (she luvs balloons), lip gloss (we like to be girlie), and some candy (remember the candy necklaces and bracelets.):yep:

My son is 10 and he don't care for that luvy duvy stuff, but I don't care he's getting this box of chocolates and card.:drunk:
Awwwwww, that's so sweet. I did similar with my baby girls (my baby grands are mine...:lol:)

I gave my girls some 'fuzzy' socks that have the toes (like gloves) I call them 'feetzies' :lol: They have cute little teddy bears and kittens on them. I placed them into the clear party bags with a small heartshaped box of Russell Stover chocolates with pink roses on the box. Tied the party bags with sparkly red curly ribbon. Just too cute...:yep:

For my boys, I made them each a party bag of their favorite, Reeses peanut butter candies in different sizes. Tied with a pretty bow.

My Valentine's day began at midnight. My sweetheart called to be the first one to wish me a Happy Valentine's day. :heart2:

klb120475

Hey....you 'caught' how I connected both of your names....? :lol:

Mr. KLBoo........:love4:

Maybe "KLBoo" should be your new screen name? Hmmmmm, :scratchch:

Yeah, I caught it. KLBoo...I luv it!:love5:

Awwwwww, that's so sweet. I did similar with my baby girls (my baby grands are mine...:lol:)

I gave my girls some 'fuzzy' socks that have the toes (like gloves) I call them 'feetzies' :lol: They have cute little teddy bears and kittens on them. I placed them into the clear party bags with a small heartshaped box of Russell Stover chocolates with pink roses on the box. Tied the party bags with sparkly red curly ribbon. Just too cute...:yep:

For my boys, I made them each a party bag of their favorite, Reeses peanut butter candies in different sizes. Tied with a pretty bow.

My Valentine's day began at midnight. My sweetheart called to be the first one to wish me a Happy Valentine's day. :heart2:

Awww too sweet!:love3:

Nice & Wavy

I'm going to bless.....YOU!

Hope your day is going well!!!

Luv ya!

Mocha5

Errr..why are yall always the ones with 10 posts in a thread??? :rolleyes: Dang! KLBoo, good job on starting the thread, even if you can't remember the half and half.

-I bought my kids little boxes of chocolate for each of them.
-Bought DH a card.
-Bought my pastor's wife chocolates.

Shimmie: I do look purdy! :lachen:

Mocha5

I bet they all feel sooo special! So thoughtful of you. :grin:

klb120475

Errr..why are yall always the ones with 10 posts in a thread??? :rolleyes: Dang! KLBoo, good job on starting the thread, even if you can't remember the half and half.

-I bought my kids little boxes of chocolate for each of them.
-Bought DH a card.
-Bought my pastor's wife chocolates.

Shimmie: I do look purdy! :lachen:

Because we be having something to say.:yep: