Who Else Is An Ayurvedic Lady or Person?

healthynhappy

I am soooo on the bandwagon now. Last Saturday, I purchased Swastik Shikakai soap, a bar of Neem soap to try on my face, and a cheap box of henna from an Indian store.

My hair is unbelievable from the Shikakai and the henna and oil rinsing with Vatika, and my face is so clear, bright and glowy that I can't stop looking at myself.

I'm a believer. And I love that the stuff is so cheap.

Now, I'm about to jump on DLewis' ghee bandwagon.

JustKiya

*subbingsubbing*

I've loved henna LONG time, and I'm just getting into Amla oil, and the cleansing herbs. My next BIG step is going to be finding an all natural conditioner that moisturizes my hair the way the chemical stuff does....

Evalina1

I live in NYC and I should be able to buy any damn product know to man in the BIG Apple. But that is not the case when it comes down to Ayurvedic Products. I need help as to where I can purchase the Indian Oil!!!! Please Help Out there in LHCF WORLD!!!!:grin:

SparklingFlame

I just got put on.

I dont use it for hair although I use henna every now and again. Twice to be exact.

I use my Ayurvedic products for my face. Its working WONDERS!!!!!!!

Aggie

I will be starting this sooner than originally planned, which was April, but now I think I will move this up to mid March instead just as soon as I take down this sew-in. Can't wait.

Mz.Shug

For deep conditioning, I use 50 g of shikakai powder mixed with a 1/2 can coconut milk (not lite) and virgin coconut oil (you can also add raw honey). I let that sit for about 30 minutes and warm slightly in the microwave. I apply it to my hair and sit with a heat cap for 1 hour. When I rinse, my hair is very strong and super moisturized. I don't have to condition any further after I rinse. HTH!

Can't wait to try this!Thanks!:yep:

twatombl

I use Vatika oil on my hair when I press, I like it much more than EVOO because it is lighter on my hair. I never thought to use it on my skin, are there any specific ways this can be used for skincare?