Whoo Hooo!!! "Relaxing Tonite At 24 Weeks Post"

taj

Congratulations!!! Stretching and maintaining healthy hair is not an easy task. I can't wait to see your pic's!!:grin:

Carrie A

In the meantime pop your head into OT: Post the man in your life thread.....................
OP's brother is a very handsome man.:yep:

longhairlover

I normally try to relax in the summer, but right now i'm at 17 going on 18 weeks post, I will relax around april or whenever the weather changes. I keep my roots straightened so that the hair doesn't start to get all tangled up and shed more. for me this makes it more manageable in my stretches.

congrats on your stretch.

naturalgurl

Come on girl with the pics! I've been waiting. Maybe she's going to do a BIG reveal! LOL! We're waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiitttttttting!

SmartyPants

Your patience and progress is awesome!!! You're helping encourage me to stretch really long too. I'm only 7 week post right now, but I plan on only relaxing my hair only 3x's in 2009. Can't wait to see your pics!!!

I'm planning to join you on that bench. I was 7 weeks post on Friday. I am planning stretches of 20-19-19 which will allow me to relax 3x's in 2009. I hope to be full APL by the end of 2009.

*Muffin*

Congrats! I will be relaxing on January 1st after a four month stretch (I guess it's been 16-18 weeks). I want to eventually elongate my stretches to once or twice a year :yep:. Can't wait to see the pics.

guyanesesista

Maybe she was real busy. I hope she'll be able to at her soonest convenience. And I hope she's okay cuz I don't think she's posted on here in a while. Unless I'm mistaken.

tgrowe

Yeah I want to see those pics as well. However I am a little confused, so will one of you kind sista help me out? She stated in her original post that she reached BSL in July of this year after a fifteen month stretch. But... on her join date in August of this year, her hair length was short and sexy. Hmmmm........
Did I miss something? Maybe she got the dates wrong. Sorry, but unless I see pics or the have the dates explained,......