Whoo Hooo!!! "Relaxing Tonite At 24 Weeks Post"

smwrigh3

I can't believe you were still cowashing!!! I am 12 weeks post and I couldn't imagine! Congrats can't wait for pictures!

hairsothick

Black and Magical
Where are the pics! We're waiting!
lol

SHEANITPRO

Ya'll Please be patient with me....I will post as soon as I can, it may be a minute, but I promise not to dissapoint....Ya'll too fierce for me!

SHEANITPRO

Well, I was too tired to relax my hair on Monday night...long day at work, and I sure didn't want to mess up from being tired, but I did the relaxer on yesterday morning.

I had AMAZING results, using relax tips from LondonDiva, and Redhotlala. Lauren450, SouthernGirl, Lonei4 and SistaSlick who do their's in halves - top half then bottom half.

Doing this relaxer was truly a “Job”!

I knew my hair was on point though, from all the wonderful comments from co-workers, and later on in the evening when visiting a Walmart in Alpharetta, Ga. I had clear folks just staring like :detective: (no tracks!), a sista even stalked me for a few isles.

I don’t have a digital camera, so I will have to have my sister take my pics over this weekend, and they will be posted on Monday.

I just give you all so much thanks for the tips I get from this forum. LCHF really has grown my hair, and I am so grateful. I am now on my MB mission.

Its really cute that when someone from another dept. ask for me at work, my co-workers point and say "there she is...the girl with all that hair”!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
So..... We waited 16 years and we still can't get no pics? I saw your name in the thread, got all excited thinking "Ooooh, goody! PICS: :lick: "

Okay, me and you, we gots beef now! :brucelee:

Glad your hair turned out okay.... I guess :rolleyes:

:giggle:

blue_flower

I stretched last year for 8 months and right now I've been stretching for 6 months. I figured that since my hair is doing pretty good and it's winter time (I wear a hat) I could stretch for a couple more months or until the spring. I can't wait to see your pics!

PureSilver

----> OP, Girl you've certainly give me hope once again, my second to last stretch was 26wks and i had mad growth and length which BTW i lost almost all the progress but that in itself is another thread. My last stretch was 19wks and i relaxed last Sunday and made some progress since my 26wks stretch setback.

I can't wait to see your results and congratulations on achieving 24wks, not many can do that. I only relaxed 3X tins year and so far i'm s till patiently waiting to get it perfect. Now i feel like i can relax only 2X per year doing 6months stretches. You got me on to something:wallbash:. Well i've started taking back my Vits so i definately should see more growth and thickness and will be going back into my weaves come early January while wearing wigs on and off. Again Congrats!!

Carrie A

:detective: OP says pics will be posted sometime late Monday evening.

OK so I added the late and evening.....just giving you a little wiggle room OP. Looking forward to your pics!