Whoo Hooo!!! "Relaxing Tonite At 24 Weeks Post"

Carrie A

:whyme: The plane! The plane! OP down here!

:missing: Amber Alert. Have you seen this OP!?

:sunshine: Sittin' on the top of the bay..watchin' the tide roll away.
Sittin' on the top of the bay waistin' ti-i-i-i-ime. (whistle)

:callme: "So my date never showed up last night. What could that mean?"
"Ahhhh. You've been stood up?"
"No not me....probably was car trouble. He'll call."

:detective: Hmmmmm to the previous observation a few posts back.......

Last edited:

LovinLea

Yeah I want to see those pics as well. However I am a little confused, so will one of you kind sista help me out? She stated in her original post that she reached BSL in July of this year after a fifteen month stretch. But... on her join date in August of this year, her hair length was short and sexy. Hmmmm........
Did I miss something? Maybe she got the dates wrong. Sorry, but unless I see pics or the have the dates explained,......

oooh, we have a detective. :sekret:

maybe the anticipation grew too strong and we scared her off... this thread is really hyped up.

Last edited:

Pamsc

:whyme: The plane! The plane! OP down here!

:missing: Amber Alert. Have you seen this OP!?

:sunshine: Sittin' on the top of the bay..watchin' the tide roll away.
Sittin' on the top of the bay waistin' ti-i-i-i-ime. (whistle)

:callme: "So my date never showed up last night. What could that mean?"
"Ahhhh. You've been stood up?"
"No not me....probably was car trouble. He'll call."

:detective: Hmmmmm to the previous observation a few posts back.......

LMAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Don't scare her away!!!! I have been lurking for days to see the results of this...

BostonMaria

This might take a while...
*passes out Snickers bars*

cutiebe2

Let this be a lesson to all! Please take pics BEFORE you make the thread.

Last edited:

Carrie A

Yes. It's mob mentality. Whenever I see a bunch of new posts in this thread I start to get excited. Like this morning with all the new threads I thought for sure they were complements on this pics. So I fly over to see and no dice. Then something silly pops in my head so I add it- thus creating more posts and adding to the frenzy of some other lurker who is watching her new posts. It's an endless cycle but I'm sure I'll be back soon.

Vinyl

Darn, I scanned this entire thread hoping there'd be pics somewhere in here. :laugh: Guess I'm among the people waiting too!

yanashannon

I had to come out of lurk mode for this one. Girl where are those pics????????:rolleyes: We surely would understand if you had a setback, it happens.:nono: We will support you no matter what.:yep:

cutiebe2

I think OP is afraid to post her pics :lachen:

I would be too...with this angry mob forming she better have some crazy amazing pics...I'm talking toe length :lachen:

Carrie A

ShiShi......you ain't right....making me scroll down. I was like how'd she get the pics.
I don't care if the hair is chewed off, same length, or toe length I just want to see it. There is no rational reason for my behavior except my OCD is flared up.

Carrie A

ShiShi......you ain't right....making me scroll down. I was like how'd she get the pics.
I don't care if the hair is chewed off, same length, or toe length I just want to see it. There is no rational reason for my behavior except my OCD is flared up.

melodies815

Okaaaaaayyyy....now I am less interested in the pics than in the comments being made here. This is like an Episode of "Run's House" with a bunch of Angela's and Vanessa's entertaining one another while they wait for Miley to repeat something cute she just said...

...this is so entertaining and sweet too.

I think I will be sad when the pics come b/c the conversation and jokes will end...

*relurking* :hide:

cj
cj