who's your Celeb hair twin!

divacurl

who\'s your Celeb hair twin!

i just thought this topic would be fun! who has a Similar hair style/hair type as you that you admire?? mine would be jennifer freeman.

Serei

Re: who\'s your Celeb hair twin!

Marissa Whitley, the girl in my avatar. She likes short hair though, so I will have to change twins as my hair grows out.

Crysdon

Divacurl, I BOT'd the "What celebrity has your hair" post for you. There's about 6 or 7 pages, you'll enjoy reading it.

Crysdon

I know you were kidding, but no way are you stupid. Topics get recycled all the time, I just thought you'd enjoy reading that one since it had so many hits.

localhost

Right now, it's Essence Atkins, one of the girls from the UPN show Half & Half. Her hair type is prob in the 3's, mine is 4a/4b.

A_Christian

When I wear my hair in loose waves from a roller set I sort of resemble Amerie when she wears her hair in those big loose waves, except that my hair is not that long yet. I've got about 3 inches to go before I reach bottom of bra-strap.
I know this is not a "celebrity" but I also sort of resemble the cartoon/avatar under Karezone's name, especially if I have my hair flipped up at the ends like that, lol