WHO'S YA COUSIN??...OR YA TWIN?

Nina_deF

I'm claiming Nina_deF as a cousin, a first one at that... -- she might not agree...I'm not caring...I'm claiming her...that second pic...that's what I see in the mirror when my hair looks nice and done. Nina's hair is thin and full though...that's what I want...

I'm chomping down on the biotin as I write!

I have to add LadyEsquire to the family, sometimes when I'm cruising fotkis and she's left a comment, I think her avatar is me.
But both of you have longer hair then me b/c I cut min last fall as a punishment for being so thin (it hasn't learnt it's lesson quite yet).

MonaLisa

I'm chomping down on the biotin as I write!

I have to add LadyEsquire to the family, sometimes when I'm cruising fotkis and she's left a comment, I think her avatar is me.
But both of you have longer hair then me b/c I cut min last fall as a punishment for being so thin (it hasn't learnt it's lesson quite yet).

:lol: Get your biotin on. :)

I just peeped Lady Esquire -- Pretty hair! :yep:

I just read her hair tale in fotki...I was like dang...I went through similar setbacks that she went through before things got better (from having a nice amount of hair to something freakish happened to my hair after getting tossed in the ocean and my hair started falling out - I had to cut it into a Halle Berry cut as well - I used the weave as a crutch for years...until I finally had enough - my last weave was early '05, etc.)

Okay, Nina...if things are looking better hair-wise...put the scissors down cuz...put em down.... {{hair hug}}

PinkPeony

I'm claiming Dsylla and RIG b/c we all have thick but fine hair.
And I'm claiming MonaLisa as my fellow fine/ultra fragile haired sister:yep:

kweenameena

I don't know if she's been claimed yet or not, but I think my hair twin, minus the hair color (so maybe hair cousin), is Blackbuttafly:grin: Same 3c/4a mixture. Hey twin/cousin!

BrockStar....I'm adding you to my family tree. I just visited your fotki and my hair favors yours:yep:

gymfreak336

I'm claiming Dsylla and RIG b/c we all have thick but fine hair.
And I'm claiming MonaLisa as my fellow fine/ultra fragile haired sister:yep:

Well Ella, I am claiming you because we have almost the exact same textures in our heads:yep:

LABETT

I am claiming Monalisa,Letitia,Priestess,Gymfreak and Brownie as my hair cousins.
If these ladies rave about a product,technique I know my hair will like it.
Tee is my hair and perfume cousin.:yep:
Gymfreak and Brownie will hurt your pockebook.:yep:

gymfreak336

I am claiming Monalisa,Letitia,Priestess,Gymfreak and Brownie as my hair cousins.
If these ladies rave about a product,technique I know my hair will like it.
Tee is my hair and perfume cousin.:yep:
Gymfreak and Brownie will hurt your pockebook.:yep:

Who me :look: :lachen:

wonderstar

I found my hair twins in terms of texture Creole*Queen and Velvethalo but we don't use the same products.

Blackbuttafly would be a cousin.

anon123

Heeeyyy Rina! :wave: I'm claiming NappyRina as at least my cousin. I don't know about the products part. Our hair often seems underwhelmed by the same products, does that count?

good2uuuu

I'm looking for my long lost cousin or twin. I don't know who you are, but you have 3c natural hair and are pretty lazy and basic with your care routine:yep: Thank you!

http://www.myspace.com/1manonly
http://www.public.fotki.com/good2uuuu pw: myhair

CocoGlow

Heeeyyy Rina! :wave: I'm claiming NappyRina as at least my cousin. I don't know about the products part. Our hair often seems underwhelmed by the same products, does that count?

I'm claiming Mwedzi too!!!!!! We are more than cousins girl...I'd say we are hair SISTERS .... may not be twins but very close!!!!

Any other natural 4B's out there w/ very densly packed fine fragile strands that are always thirsty w/ maybe a weird small patch of 3C at the nape (optional)...holla!!!

PinkPeony

Girl, I didn't even know you claimed me.. :lol:

*Consider me claimed cuz :hug2: *

Awwww yeahh!!!!!!!
Lol I just started claiming folks cuz no one was claiming me lol:blush::look::lachen:

Thx Gym I DO think we are most def. hairtwins:yep:
Do you like Pantene Breakage Defense Mask,Silicon Mix and the ORS Replenishing Pak for slip and moisture?

MonaLisa

Awwww yeahh!!!!!!!
Lol I just started claiming folks cuz no one was claiming me lol:blush::look::lachen:

Thx Gym I DO think we are most def. hairtwins:yep:
Do you like Pantene Breakage Defense Mask,Silicon Mix and the ORS Replenishing Pak for slip and moisture?

*hugging ella*

and :bump: for her and Gym to connect.

Gym may not have seen as she had many hair tasks to attend to in the past two weeks...:look:

MonaLisa

:bump: :bump: for 2009!!!

I'm claiming more cousins! Wasn't sure if previously claimed...

But claiming JanuaryNoir, Toy and Shay...

*consider yourselves....claimed!*

:lol:

Denise11

Macherieamour is my hair twin. Her hair is much longer, but our hair looks so much alike, the texture and all. From the first time I saw her on YouTube, Ive known that my hair is gonna look just like hers when it gets longer.

darlingdiva

I don't know who my hair twin is, but I think JetBlackHair may be my hair cousin. Everything that she says about her hair sounds like mine in terms of likes and needs.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
MonaLisa is definitely my hair cousin. My hair is thick yet it loves most of what her fine hair loves too.

I'm thinking Flowinlocks might be too because our hair is growing in the same. I'm also copying all of her ayurvedic routines and I'm experiencing hand in hair syndrome.

Anyone that has hair that loves and thrives with Hairveda products is a cousin also.

MonaLisa

MonaLisa is definitely my hair cousin. My hair is thick yet it loves most of what her fine hair loves too.

I'm thinking Flowinlocks might be too because our hair is growing in the same. I'm also copying all of her ayurvedic routines and I'm experiencing hand in hair syndrome.

Anyone that has hair that loves and thrives with Hairveda products is a cousin also.

In total agreement with the bolded :yep:

I used Hairveda back in '07 and started on an ayurvedic road and my hair was thriving...I fell off of it in '08 and definitely saw the difference :ohwell:

Lavendar tried to tell me...I wasn't listening :nono:. Well I have paid attention, got my a** back on the hairveda/ayurvedic horse and now my hair is starting to ride the hair pony again...:bud:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
In total agreement with the bolded :yep:

I used Hairveda back in '07 and started on an ayurvedic road and my hair was thriving...I fell off of it in '08 and definitely saw the difference :ohwell:

Lavendar tried to tell me...I wasn't listening :nono:. Well I have paid attention, got my a** back on the hairveda/ayurvedic horse and now my hair is starting to ride the hair pony again...:bud:
See here we go again. You're starting to use the powders & oils again, right? I just started using the powders on Thursday and again today and I'm like :grin:!!!!!

MonaLisa

See here we go again. You're starting to use the powders & oils again, right? I just started using the powders on Thursday and again today and I'm like :grin:!!!!!

I had just sent u a msg.. my hair is happy right now :grin:. I was missing out not using henna :blush:.

I had used cassia before....but the effect wasnt the same to me. Cassia was good...but with the henna...it was like :love: .

I dusted off the shikakai, aritha and amla powders and they are back in rotation.

I have been using the shikakai poo since January..