Wonderstar Your Hair is AMAZING!!!!

anon123

Yes, her hair is beautiful. I know it without even looking at the updates because I remember clearly her twists. Now I'm off to check the updates.

ttlayli

Yes it is!!!! :yep:

I was just stalking your fotki the other day! :lachen:

Beautiful Hair!!! I hope to have your length one day!!!!

MizAvalon

Wooooo, looking GOOD!! :eek:

I swear, more and more ladies are getting to these long lengths. It makes me so happy! :drunk:

ttlayli

Hey Wonderstar, I know you have you regimen posted (thanks for that! i will be applying some of your practices!), but do you feel maybe one thing in particular helped with the growth and retention of your hair?? I'm also a fine-haired/texlax :grin: so maybe you can help me out! :drunk:

CurlyMoo

Wonderstar your hair is inspiring and gorgeous. I especially enjoyed your bunning. Will you be posting more of those?

wonderstar

Hey Wonderstar, I know you have you regimen posted (thanks for that! i will be applying some of your practices!), but do you feel maybe one thing in particular helped with the growth and retention of your hair?? I'm also a fine-haired/texlax :grin: so maybe you can help me out! :drunk:

0.5inch per month is my average growth rate and that is with growth aids and vitamins :perplexed. Low manipulation and bunning should be given full credit for the progress I've made:grin:! Frequent co-washing is more of a curse than a blessing for me personally.

lynndiallo

Your hair is beautiful! I also like your texlax because you still have alot of texture. Do you experience less knots/tangles and other problems naturals face with your texlaxed hair?

I would also like to thank you for leaving your albums open for all to gain inspiration.

ttlayli

0.5inch per month is my average growth rate and that is with growth aids and vitamins :perplexed. Low manipulation and bunning should be given full credit for the progress I've made:grin:! Frequent co-washing is more of a curse than a blessing for me personally.

Wow! Yeah I think we are hair cousins! :lachen: I'm a slow grower as well and constant cowashing really has not done much for me! Funny because i was just thinking about keeping my hair bunned and not cowashing for about almost two weeks at a time! You have just motivated me even further! :yep:

nikki2229

I was looking at her fotki when she first texlaxed and I was in awe.

Wonderstar your hair is absolutely wonderful!