ORS Replenishing Conditioner (bottle) has changed ingredients

Unbelievable.

First my staple moisturising conditioner is switched up.

Then my staple protein conditioner is switched up.

NOW it's my staple moisture-protein that's being switched up.

Shame

Unbelievable.

First my staple moisturising conditioner is switched up.

Then my staple protein conditioner is switched up.

NOW it's my staple moisture-protein that's being switched up.

Shame

I'm sorry but this post made me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

This used to be a staple of mine's up until close to the end of last year, it just didn't work for me anymore. So I guess it had to do with the formula change, and I just didn't know it. Sad sad sad I tell ya!

I have the new bottle too. But, I think I used the new formula int he replenishing pak as well and that is why I bought the bottle, because it was so great. I am taking out some kinky flat twist extensions I did 2 weeks ago and will wash my hair tomorrow. I will pay close attention to how this conditioner works in my hair.

I think it works fine, but I could be wrong. This will be really sad if it sucks.

This is definitely a staple of mine. I'm so irritated now. I'll definitely monitor and report back when I try out a new bottle.

Thanks for posting this OP, ORS replenishing conditioner is one of my staples. So I checked the big bottle I have and...they do change it periodically I guess. Mine is very similar to the old version you posted OP, but the DMDM Hydantoin is listed towards the end:ohwell:

I'll see how it will work when I use it. I have a stash of it so I really hope it works well.

DSC01635-vi.jpg

I've never seen either one of these bottles. The only bottle I've saw and bought was a big one that had the words printed on the bottle. But there were no colors just the green. I didn't even know it came in a smaller bottle.

:nono:...
Does anyone know if they have also changed the ingredients of their Hair Mayonnaise?
The last couple of tubs I bought didn't work as well on my hair, smelt... different :ohwell: and seemed to have a slightly different consistency.
I don't have an old tub to compare the ingredients with.

Man,
I used to love this stuff and was thinking about using it again to alternate my Aubrey Organics.
Sheesh. I wish these companies would stop changing stuff. :wallbash:

Thats why I replaced it with GVP balm. When I DC'd with the new bottle, my hair was not happy.

Lol ! Wow i just logged on to c what the review were on this, i just bought the 23oz, yesterday, i guess its the new bottle, idk, i liked it?

I've never seen either one of these bottles. The only bottle I've saw and bought was a big one that had the words printed on the bottle. But there were no colors just the green. I didn't even know it came in a smaller bottle.

Me neither, I saw it at the BSS and decided to buy cause it's one of my staples. I haven't seen the one you're talking about @ the BSS I go to, but I'll try the ones that are always late to update their products, they'll probably still have it:grin:

So this is the old bottle with the good stuff in it?

Yeah that's the old version, my sister had one like that. I only bought the packs.

That's the one I had before too. I haven't bought a bottle like that in probably 2 years. I think I bought it when I was still relaxed. I've just been buying a packet here and there or sometimes you can find them in a package that has 3 packets in it. I don't use it consistently so I just pick one up ever so often if I feel the need to use it.

I never really liked it by itself anyways I always mixed it with roux porosity control so I probably wont notice a difference with the new formula

Okay, so I have a newer bottle, and my hair loves it, so for now, I'm happy. Never got to love the old version to have something to compare it to.

Well you know I have some SAA at home so I'll just have to add to it and doctor it up. I'm a mixtress anyway...

Does anyone know if they have also changed the ingredients of their Hair Mayonnaise?
The last couple of tubs I bought didn't work as well on my hair, smelt... different :ohwell: and seemed to have a slightly different consistency.

Yes, they changed the Hair Mayo ingriedients also. :nono:

This is the bottle I used. I have one back up in reserve. I get mine from an Asian BSS. This is really ridiculous with all these formula changes. :down:

WOW! This sucks!!!! This has been my staple since the beginning of my journey, almost two years!

Yep, there's an old thread about it. They definitely changed the Mayo. I'll see if I can find the old thread.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=253341

Back