Yup mega tek works Pics!

Nya33

Hey ladies

I don't start threads much but i have some progress pics, the rest will be in my fotki when i update as photobucket is annoying me at present!

I took my braids out early,yeah i couldn't wait 10 more days (then i would have had them in for the full two months, they were getting tatty). So i did major dc with UBH and r&n mask, airdried then flat ironed my hair. I could not believe how soft it was.

Right so i started using mega tek in September 08 and will have used for 3 months at end of Dec. I started with applying every 3 days raw and keeping in for just an hour. Quite quickly i decided to apply every other day and leave in overnight and rinse out. Hardly had any shedding now have been taking my garlic tabs and they have really worked.

As i had braids in i kept moisture up with isoplus 24/7 leave in spray while out of braids i used giovanni direct leave in. I used the protein infusium23 on length of braids I also dc once a week. I co washed with my coconut oil condish.

First pic i took is when i started mt ( Neith is so right get somebody else to take pic!)
Sep08-1.jpg

Second is tonight after flat ironing- mt has def thickened my hair up and filled my edges in and the see through back area. Hope i get some more length!
SDC12627-2.jpg

I'm trying to do the crown and glory method so i'm out of braids for the next two months.
Anyways thanks for support as always. HHG

Thanks ladies i'm happy its getting healthier.

Now i have to keep up with everything that i've been doing.
My ends do need a trim but i will do a search and destroy instead of major trim.

Thanks again ladies, my aunt stopped laughing at me when she saw the pics but didn't say a word. My cousin took the progress pic and was the only one who said well done keep it up.

I can definitely see a difference!

Thanks Fabulousity I wanted thicker hair, i'm slowly getting it :yep:

Wow! Great progress. I'm really going to have to check this megatek stuff out :scratchch

Thanks Neith, give it a go you won't be disappointed :yep:

Back