2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

caliscurls

@IDareT'sHair
Bekura's Palm Tapioca is definitely wetter than QBs Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee but QB has serious softening power. Both are butters that can double as leave in's but the QB wins hands down for its detangling ability. As a detangler it works better on dry hair. With Bekura I tend to use it more in the winter. I like it because it's not an oily butter.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bekura's Palm Tapioca is definitely wetter than QBs Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee but QB has serious softening power. Both are butters that can double as leave in's but the QB wins hands down for its detangling ability. As a detangler it works better on dry hair. With Bekura I tend to use it more in the winter. I like it because it's not an oily butter.
@caliscurls

Thank you for the description.:kiss:

I am looking for something that parallels Sweet Nature By Eddie's Dream Cream. She has temporarily suspended that product (and others).

It is a "wet" crème and not an oil butter, which is exactly what I am looking for (in this instance).

I have Donna Marie Super Buttercream and will see how that compares with SNBE's Dream Cream.

I've had CTDG on more than 1 occasion, but failed to pick up a jar and now it's not so easily accessible (IMO) price-wise.

Will look at their BF Sale to see if I want to make that investment. And Claudie has some 'wetter' products as well, so I'll look there.
:thankyou:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Use:
EVOO on top of my DC'er (to Steam with)
Jakeala's Green Tea Hair Oil with my Leave-In
Siamese Twists Sweet Potatoe Pie (after my Hair Dries)