2016 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

Has anyone experienced headaches while taking these? I've been having headaches for the past couple of days and I'm wondering if these could be the cause.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Has anyone experienced headaches while taking these? I've been having headaches for the past couple of days and I'm wondering if these could be the cause.

No I haven't experienced any...however I'm still taking the old formula. Are you taking both of them at the same time? Maybe try one in the morning and one in the evening,

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
is anyone taking these while in a sew in? how long can you leave it in without the extra hair growth causing your hair to be a matted mess? I'm thinking maybe a month and a half but the was my stylist charges i need to keep that bad boy in for three lol

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I still have three bottles of the old formula left but I'm about to bust open my bottles of the new formula once I finish the one I'm on now. I want to see if the new formula will give me more growth. If not, I'll finish out all of the bottles that I have and then give Mielle (sp) Organics a try.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Tomorrow I will be done with my 4th and last bottle of the plus. I started in December. I need to order some more, so will wait the couple weeks until a possible mother's day sale.

scarcity21

On my 3rd bottle, is anyone else's other hair growing like weeds? My underarms are like tarzan'svand my Brazilian waxes don't last as long

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
On my 3rd bottle, is anyone else's other hair growing like weeds? My underarms are like tarzan'svand my Brazilian waxes don't last as long

Nope thank God lol. My brazilian waxes are still lasting. Then again I have been taking these for about a year and a half and I don't get the 3/4 inch that I used to get when I first started

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Ladies, Im trying to sell these 5 bottles of Manetabolism Plus Vitamins.

Im breastfeeding so I cant take them per my doctor. If anyone is interested in please inbox. I'd hate to toss them because no one locally is into vitamins that I know.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Ladies, Im trying to sell these 5 bottles of Manetabolism Plus Vitamins.

Im breastfeeding so I cant take them per my doctor. If anyone is interested in please inbox. I'd hate to toss them because no one locally is into vitamins that I know.

I don't know how to inbox ppl on here. haha. can you inbox me? Lord knows I don't need anymore of these vitamins because I still have a 12 month supply that I haven't even touched yet but if the price is right....lol

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I have three days of my 18th bottle left and then I'm more than likely going to take a break from Manetabolism for a few months. When I first started these I was getting like 3/4 inch when I first started these and now I'm getting 1/2 inch a month. So I'm going to give my body a break from these and then start over at the end of the summer. Hopefully I'll get my 3/4 inch again. My next length check will be in a few weeks.

Of course I'll still check in to see how everyone is doing with these! Looking forward to seeing more progress pictures :)

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Finished my 18th bottle today. Taking a break from these until the end of the summer. I'll probably start back up again in like august

AgeinATL

Today is my last day on Mane Choice. Starting tomorrow, I am switching to Mielle.

Not sure how I feel about the vitamins. My hair is already dense, so I didn't notice an increase in density. It did help a bit with growth but not enough to continue buying them. After Mielle, I think I may try the Bamboo vitamins.

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you guys!

curlyTisME

I knew she would have a Mother's Day sale.

I will pick up a few bottles of vitamins and maybe the gel. Nothing major.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
@AgeinATL I don't know how to send messages on here but have you started the Mielle Organics yet? I think I might bust open my bottle today but I'm a little nervous about breaking out. I maintained clear skin with Manetabolism and I'm definitely an adult acne sufferer.

Let me know if you experience any breakouts. The reviews I've read have been pretty positive about skin remaining clear

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL I don't know how to send messages on here but have you started the Mielle Organics yet? I think I might bust open my bottle today but I'm a little nervous about breaking out. I maintained clear skin with Manetabolism and I'm definitely an adult acne sufferer.

Let me know if you experience any breakouts. The reviews I've read have been pretty positive about skin remaining clear

I am just on day 3, but so far, so good. Maybe check out the Mielle vitamin challenge thread to see if anyone experienced breakouts. I can definitely keep you posted!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Final manetabolism length check for about three months. I know I started this challenge but I have three bottles of Mielle Organics that I'm trying lol.

So my final verdict after 18 bottles of Manetabolism

Growth: started with 3/4 inch a month but after about 4 months it slowed down to 1/2 inch.

Thickness/Shedding: did absolutely nothing.

Skin: remained clear and acne free!

Nails: did absolutely nothing.

I'll come back to manetabolism at the end of the summer.

It's not letting me add a picture from my phone!!! I'll try to do it from my computer later.

Last edited:

AgeinATL

So, I have been taking the Mielle for almost a month and my skin is starting to rebel. Never had this issue with Manetabolism. I don't have skin issues, so when my skin has breakouts, I know that it must be the Mielle. I am discontinuing usage and selling my remaining bottles. I may get more Manetabolism if she has another 50% off BF sale, but other than that, I am laying off the hair vitamins for a while. Just giving you an update and I hope they work for you!