2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Flaxseed Oil with my Pre-Poo. Will use Rice Bran or Pumpkin Seed Oil with my Leave-In.

After my Hair Dries - Maybe BeeMine Luscious

Beany

This weather ain't playing. I might take out bekura apple sorgum or make a castor oil based mix to get me through the next few weeks until I get some havana twists or Senegalese twists

Beany

Last night I made an oil mix for my straightish hair (roller set). I mixed hbco, peach kernal oil, Avocado oil, and evoo. I mixed twisted iced tea FO and lemongrass EO. My hair smells like a really good arnold palmer lol. My hair is in loose bantu knots. I think I'm gonna bun until wash day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pre-Treating with: Honey Handmades 'Knot Going Bananas'
Will use: Wheat Germ Oil to Oil Rinse
Will also use: Rice Bran Oil with QB's CTDG

*After my Hair Dries: Oyin Handmade Hair Dew and Oyin Whipped Pudding

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Wash Day yesterday:
I oil rinsed with SM High Porosity Moisture Seal Finishing Elixir

LOCB wet hair before twisting with:
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Leave in Conditioner, Wiseways Herbals Crowning Glory Hair & Scalp Cream, EO Products Lavender + Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème conditioner mix, Butters-n-Bars Lavender Lemonade shea butter

trclemons

Today was CoWash Saturday:

• Pre-poo'd overnight with my AVJ spritz.
  • I applied Honey's Handmade Citrus Sage and Tropical Carrots & Coconut DCs and went under my heat cap for 1 hour.
  • Used CC Natural's scalp scrub, CW'd my length with Dove Nourishing Oil Care & Honey's Handmade Cherry Almond Tapioca, reconstructed with Ion & rinsed out 80% of Alikay's Caribbean Cocunut Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Ion Repair Solution, C = Loreal Hydracharge, O = Hydrathermal's Growth on scalp, Queens Curls Safflower on length & Sunny Isle JBCO on edges & B = Soultanical's Hair Yum on ends.
Lola is plaited and happy!!!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Just oiled my scalp with my garlic infused olive oil. Put two shower caps on my head and put my scarf on so I can leave it in overnight and wash out tomorrow.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I've stopped hot oil treatments & oil rinsing everyday because I can't manage the greasiness. I still use oil daily as part of the LOC method. Lotion type moisturizer used daily. Still working on greasing my scalp.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72
I only do mine on Wash Day(s). I can't imagine doing it everyday? You must wet your Hair Daily?

What Oil(s) are you using?
I do wet my hair daily but I don't cowash daily anymore. That is part of the issue with not getting all of the oil out and I'm using JBCO, lol. So, I'm only going to do it twice a week when I'm doing my hair and I'm going to do it on top of the dc like you do.

I used JBCO on top of my dc today and I used APB Greenhouse oil as part of the LOC method.

Status
Not open for further replies.