2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

Aggie

Usually when I think about plants or just anything that comes from the Earth, there is a level of excitement that comes...a small fire that ignites for me. I don't get that for chebe. It doesn't make my spidey senses tingle...for that reason, I have 0 interest in it. I always trust my instincts. It is my greatest super power. LOL

I've been working on my first love....aromatherapy. With all these fragrances I ordered from Bulk Apothecary...especially these Bath & Body Works dupes. Doing a little something with wax melts. @IDareT'sHair
I was interested earlier but now I'm not because I figure I can use my ayurveda powders the same way and seal them in with my shea butter and get the same, if not better, results.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wow! That really is expensive. I dunno. I really don't want to spend $10 and ounce :nono:.
@Aggie
I thought so too!:angry2:

We discussed it last night in great detail, in this thread. But it will at least allow me to see what the hype is. I saw 1.7 oz for $14.00. It all is very expensive. The one for $10 was the cheapest I saw.

From what I saw on YT, you use very little. So, I figure, I should be able to get several jars out of 1 ounce.

I have a Colleague who is in Ni-geria on business and suppose to return sometime this month or next month - I asked him to bring me some Shea Butter (said yes) - then yesterday I emailed him to see if he could/would find & bring me some Chebe Powder back (if he can find it). I haven't heard back from him (yet).

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Aggie
I was looking at the prices of some of those Pre-Made Masks/Pastes etc..and decided I'd be better off with the Powder.:nono:

Those Prices!:nono2:
They are a bit much. I can try the one ounce and see how that works.

I’m also interested in just using the ayurveda herbs straight in my next Shea Butter batch.

Forgot to mention yesterday, I used my deep conditioner with Shea Butter and mixed in some herbs. My hair feels strengthened a bit. Drier. I’m fine with that.

Used my Shea Butter last night.

imaginary

@flyygirlll2
So far...None of my Blends have came out, Hard, Grainy, Gritty and not well mixed, so if MY STUFF ain't coming out "Grainy" and not well-blended, nobody that selling stuff should be coming out that way!:angry2:

Listen the grittiness and the price is what made me hold off on trying chebe. Honestly it's like we gotta do everything ourselves :rolleyes:

Rhassoul leaves a residue over time so I don’t bother with it. Love kaolin (conditioning and not stripping) and bentonite (stripping and cleansing).

This is honestly just a big AHA moment for me. I really need to branch out with the clays I use.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
They are a bit much. I can try the one ounce and see how that works.
I’m also interested in just using the ayurveda herbs straight in my next Shea Butter batch.
@Saludable84
And we'll have a better gauge of exactly how much we are using in our blends. Hard to say with an already pre-mix.

I made a SB 'batch' with Fenugreek Powder. Also, one with Rose Powder and one with Amla Powder. And used their matching Oils (fenugreek, rose hips and amla in the Butter Blends) All came out nice and nicely whipped.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am so excited to hear this. I can't wait to hear how you will get the fragrance right :look:.
@Aggie
Lawd Can anythang help get it right? It stanks.:barf:
You know, if you have some rose petal powder, that might make you r blend smell wonderful. I really love that powder. I think I will buy more before I run out because I already know, I will probably be putting that in all my ayur-blends.
@Aggie
I do. And it does smell good. :infatuated:

I have those Fra.grance Oils. I will pull out the skrongest one for that bad-boy.