2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

Aggie

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@mzteaze @alex114 @flyygirlll2 @Saludable84 @Aggie @Sharpened
So I mixed up some Chebe, Unrefined SB and I used Grape Seed Oil.

Whipped up very smooth. No scent. Did not use a Fragrance Oil. I think the one ounce (1 oz) should make several batches.

But it turned out extremely well. I made x1 8oz Jar and x1 4oz Jar.

Please leave a review when you get a chance. I should be receiving my butters, oils, and mixer by tomorrow.

Aggie

I just put some henna in my hair and will be sleeping with it tonight to shorten my day tomorrow. I will do a second step indigo treatment in the morning.

I have to quit or at least slow down using the demi-permanent color because I have some breakage only in the areas I use it most. I also need to purchase some Olaplex to help repair those areas that are not yet broken off.

I used it far too often during the last 4 or 5 months of the 2017 and by the looks of it, I need a really big hair cut. My hair looks bad ladies. I never noticed it until I separated it to use my shea butter mix.

So sadly, :sad: I have to get a really big hair cut sometime this month and start again. I don't mind because I prefer a healthy head of hair on my head than broken hair. I need to take some pics and document my new progress moving forward.

Aggie

I just put some henna in my hair and will be sleeping with it tonight to shorten my day tomorrow. I will do a second step indigo treatment in the morning.

I have to quit or at least slow down using the demi-permanent color because I have some breakage only in the areas I use it most. I also need to purchase some Olaplex to help repair those areas that are not yet broken off.

I used it far too often during the last 4 or 5 months of the 2017 and by the looks of it, I need a really big hair cut. My hair looks bad ladies. I never noticed it until I separated it to use my shea butter mix.

So sadly, :sad: I have to get a really big hair cut sometime this month and start again. I don't mind because I prefer a healthy head of hair on my head than broken hair. I need to take some pics and document my new progress moving forward.
Okay just an update on the above post. After washing out my henna this morning, my hair does not seem half so bad anymore. I will not do a deep cut anymore either. I will trim it back a little but not a lot since it's not so bad after all. I will do a full henna treatment (no gloss) every 3 weeks to whip back into great shape. I will still be doing glosses in between however.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I'm traveling right now. Are there any ayurvedic recommendations for on the ground purchases?

I'm in the DMV area if that makes a difference.