30 Day Praise Report Challenge

TwoSnapsUp

Day 4: Thank you for my dream job. Not many people can say they love what they do

Day 5: Thank you for allowing me to make it through the year without any major losses

Day 6: Thank you for allowing me to see a new year. How I spend it depends on me.

Daina

Lord thank you for your covering and protection. Lord thank you for keeping me while I have been sick. Although I haven't been able to post much thank you that You were always on my heart and mind. Thank you for touching my body, thank you for your healing powers and I claim my healing and restoration in your mighty name!

TwoSnapsUp

Day 7: I am thankful that I got an extra day off of work, as I wasn't feeling well.

Day 8: I still wasn't feeling well, so I am thankful for a good day at work and coworkers who made it even easier.

Day 9: I am thankful that my family members are safe during this weather.

Daina

Father God I thank you for your mighty word! As I embark on reading and meditating on your word for the next 90 days I pray your leading and direction. I pray for understanding, I pray you will open my eyes, ears and heart to reveal what you need me to see, hear and adopt.