Any ladies past Bra Strap who are 4a-b..NOT Natural.

devilish1

I think I am 1in past bsl, maybe more. I just relaxed today and haven't taken any pics yet. My avatar was taken in June, so hopefully, I should have gained at least an inch since then.:)

Nanyanika

Keen said:
I must be totally confused about hair type.

Den, I do not consider you a 4b. I would consider you a 3b. the reason I think so is because I don't see your hair as kinky. From my understanding you would need some unrully kinks to belong in the 4 category.
I still consider myself 4, my hair is coarse and kinky

JewelleNY

I'm about an inch past bra-strap, and still growing:D Since I am short-waisted I hope to be at waist length very soon:D :p

SleekandBouncy

Me I'm past bra strap. I might be right at bra strap soon. I'm thinking of cutting my hair. I want layers, I want to loose these ends from my old Affirm relaxer days because they were really harsh. I would *love* to try a funky Nicole Richie type bob with swoop bangs, but I'm afraid I'd get bored and cry after it was gone.

BrooklynSouth

SleekandBouncy said:
Me I'm past bra strap. I might be right at bra strap soon. I'm thinking of cutting my hair. I want layers, I want to loose these ends from my old Affirm relaxer days because they were really harsh. I would *love* to try a funky Nicole Richie type bob with swoop bangs, but I'm afraid I'd get bored and cry after it was gone.

Wig it if you can deal with a wig and the heat it'll generate, SleekandBouncy. The Vanessa line looks edgy.

hothair

:think:Is it me or do the ladies on here with Silver/ Sylver/ Sylla in their names get some crazy healthy growth. :wave: Hey mods, I want to be Hot Syilver!!!!!! :bouncy:

AJamericanDiva

I could have been able to raise my hand at one point, but need to go sit in the corner on punishment. It is so nice to see of many of my old friends around here I won't even begin to call names as they are so numerous. You know who you are and where we came from when I seriously started my journey in 2003. I had dropped off the bandwagon once reaching brastrap and didn't too much care, but it was over the last few months that I decided to get back on the bandwagon. Seeing this thread makes me realize that if I had stayed the course I could have possibly been one of the waistlength girls... with God's grace, maybe next year this time!

Last edited:

ashmack

I'm just a little past BSL stretched and I'm 4a. I'm relaxed at the bottom, texturized in the middle, and stretching at top.:perplexed Yeah...too much going on with my textures.