Anyone up for a July PJ Challenge????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just hope that I don's run out of braid spray before August. I am down to my last two bottles. I guess if I do run out I will just have to make my own! Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks JenJen. That is really wonderful to hear!
I am so in. It is going to be hard though because have a list that's about five products deep. It will be fun to see if everybody can last!

Feel free to restock if you run out...this is only to not buy any NEW products that you don't already own. So you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Ladylibra,
wave.gif

I think in your case we can make an exception. Buy what you'll need, and join us as soon as you get everything. I think it's ok if you just miss a day or two.
smile.gif

OH you guys, I don't post a lot but I do read a lot and I have to say I love you guys!!!! R U saying that I can purchase stuff I already have when I run out??? Just no NEW stuff???? If that's the case then I'm in.

Let the beatings begin! I joined the challenge but stated I needed to buy some Loreal Unrizz Serum. Well, I didn't make it to Walmart, and what had happened was I bought some Fantasia Hair Polish instead. It just so happened that the Loreal was $1.00 more at Walgreens, sooo I came out cheaper with the Fantasia. I so so sorry!
grin.gif

ok guys, I am bout to spoil the challenge consider em the first one out. I got paid today and plan on buying a hair dryer, one leave in conditioner, and some vitamins

Back