COWASH CHALLENGE PART III (July 1-September 30, 2013)...sorry so late!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Cleansed with: Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner. May finish up with a little Darcy's Pumpkin Seed. (it all depends)

Smiley79

I think im gonna cowash every 2 days. Love how it made.my hair feel....I really forgot what I was missing. Cowashes are the best!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I used NJoys Purifying Cowash yesterday and it cleanses very well. It isn't a thick cowash by no means and you expect it to be more like the way a traditional conditioner or cleansing conditioner would be in consistency but it isnt. Do not attempt to detangle with this cowash but it gets the job done and cleanses very good. I massaged my scalp with it and applied it to shaft of my hair. Left in for 10 minutes and rinsed. My hair felt soft. I followed up a moisturizing con with slip so I could detangle (SDDH). This is an excellent cowash so far. Had my curls popping.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

SincerelyBeautiful

Today I cowashed with something I haven't seen yet. It's Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural Cowash Conditioner. I have used the relaxed and natural line before my HHJ but didn't stick to it after learning so much more about products. Well today while I was in Walmart I seen the cowash conditioner and thought I would try it. Well I must say it's pretty good. My hair responded well and after applying my leave in and sealing with oil, my hair is feeling wonderful right now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Cleansing with: Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner
Co-wash with: Nutrine Garlic
Final Rinse with: DB's Pumpkin

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ogoma

Yes, please start the one for 2014, even if you make it for the entire year.

We need someone that is going to be 'consistent'.

I asked another poster to consider starting it but she was 'afraid' she'd step on someone toes.

ANGTFD. We need consistency. So, by all means, yes, start it and keep it maintained.

Please & Thank You.

Terri

Diva_Esq

You guys have at it....it won't bother me or my toes at all. Message boards are a hobby & I have had priorities to tend to that largely keep me off the boards. I am certain that my absence hasn't affected your cowashing regimens, but everyone is entitled to their gripes and opinions.

I have done the cowashing thread for 2-3 years and someone else is welcome to take on the task. Start a thread of your own for cowashing for 2014 and HHG everyone!

Happy holidays!

Ogoma

Hey Diva_Esq :wave:

How have you been? I didn't think you would mind or I would not have suggested it. I assumed you were probably busy.

I will start one mid-December for all of 2014 for all non-traditional forms of hair washing (co-washing, co-cleansing, mudwash, brown sugar wash, coffee wash, salt wash, baking soda wash, honey wash etc etc :lol:).