Anyone up for a "Use up your stash in 2010" challenge?

Please disregard what I said earlier in the thread about not really like the Alterna Hemp Hydrate anymore. I like it again. :lol:

I DC'd with it on dry hair and used a rinse out conditioner to smooth my cuticles after I poo'ed and it came out much better. Or maybe it's because after I washed I went to the Dominicans to let them roller set it? Idk. Either way, it came out really nice and I was able to go over a week without moisturizing. That stuff is the bizness. :yep:

Well I was not officially in this challenge but I have not and will not buy anything for my hair this year! I have enough stuff to open up my own salon. I am actually scared that I wont be able to use all this stuff before it expires. I know that most condish last 3 years and yet I am scard I wont get to it before that.

Oh well count me in!

I just wanted to pop back in and say that I've been using up about 3 bottles of conditioner a week steadily so my stash is now more manageable.

My challenge is to not buy more stuff!!! I've been seeing so many items on clearance - YTC for under 4 bucks, ORS Replenishing Packets for $.64.

I've shown great restraint and only gotten 1 or 2 each rather than buying 5 or 6.

I buy what I can use in the next 90 days only :)

Last edited:
Shampoo
Crème of Nature Professional Detangling- Conditioning (Green-2 bottles)
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
ION Color Defense Shampoo

Conditioner
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment (12/22/09)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
Organic Root Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm (Matrix Biolage)
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Crème of Nature Nourishing Conditioner (2/5/10)
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
ION Reconstructor Treatment
ION Color Defense Intense Moisture Daily Hydrating Conditioner
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment (2 bottles)
LeKair Cholesterol Plus
Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol
Salon Care Honey and Almond Conditioner
Suave Humectent

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Generic Value Products The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mane ‘n Tail Detangler
ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
HairVeda Whipped Cream
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Silk Elements Silken Child Moisturizing Crème
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream (12/24/09)
Infusium 23 (1/17/10)
ION Color Defense Leave-In Protector
CHI Keratin Mist

Oil
African Royale Hot Six Oil
Castro & EVOO Mix (1/1/10)
Safflower Oil
EVOO
Coconut Oil
Amla Lite
Vatika Oil

Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Shikakai Powder (12/30/09)
Henna (1/1/10)
Brahmi
Indigo

Other
CHI Silk Infusion
CHI 44 Iron Guard
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
KeraCare Oil Sheen
French Stabilizer Plus
Ecostyler Clear Gel
Ampro Pro Styl Gel

****Updated my list with the 3 items I got from the meet-up, that was my monthly pass and it was $8.

I just have to drop in and say that I don't feel so bad about my stash now that I've looked at some of the stuff you guys have lol.

I'd already started this challenge at home since DH asked that I remove my 3 PJ bins from his bathroom cabinets :blush:. Since I'm out of space, I decided to use them up.

I'm using all my Aveda products for now. Don't like the strong fragrance smell of the Brilliant line, but I'm hanging in there.

I've got Brilliant styling products mostly and DR/Smooth Infusion shampoos/conditioners. I've got some Dominican/Motions shampoos/conditioners. Miss Jessie's just about all of them. Lots of carrier oils from FNWL/Whole Foods, etc. I'm too lazy to list them all.

I'm officially resign from the challenge:giveup: I have been ordering new products trying to find a staple for my new curlies. I'm happy to say that this challenge has taught me alot: don't buy too much especially if you are transitioning because your new texture may not like the product. Don't stock up unless you are sure it a staple, don't get caught up in sales especially get one free sales. I love trying out products and wish you all well in using up your stash. I'm using up but this no buy at all:down: um who was I fooling:rolleyes:

I wish you all well don't be weak like me:nono:

Still haven't used up anything. Had to buy some more braid spray, but put down a bottle of conditioner. I can't wait to take my hair down.

I'm officially resign from the challenge:giveup: I have been ordering new products trying to find a staple for my new curlies. I'm happy to say that this challenge has taught me alot: don't buy too much especially if you are transitioning because your new texture may not like the product. Don't stock up unless you are sure it a staple, don't get caught up in sales especially get one free sales. I love trying out products and wish you all well in using up your stash. I'm using up but this no buy at all:down: um who was I fooling:rolleyes:

I wish you all well don't be weak like me:nono:

aww :ohwell:
I realized the same thing too. Worst thing to do is stock up, while being a PJ because we can easily get bored or realize something else works even better
Its all good, at least you learn something :grin:

Ok, I so want to be in on this Challenge, but I can't take a picture and I can't list all of my products right now because I do not have them all here since I'm on winter break. I won't get back to school until Jan. 11. But here is my info:

1. What are your motivations for joining this challenge?
Too many products, I need to save money, and I need to figure out my staples

2. A list of the products you hope to be using up in your stash.

Shampoos
Chi Infra Shampoo
Roux Porosity Control Shampoo
Mizani Thermasmooth Shampoo

Conditioners
Keracare Humecto
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
V05 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner

Leave Ins
Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Design Essentials Leave-In
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner

Protein/Reconstructor
Chi Infra Treatment
Nexxus Emergencee
ORS Hair Mayonnaise
Aphogee Two-Step Treatment
Aphogee Keratin Two-Minute Reconstructor
Mendex Hair Repair Treatment
GVP Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructing Conditioner

Hair Sprays
ION Mega Hold Freezing Spray
ORS Olive Oil Hair Spray

Oils
EVOO
Vatika Olive Hair Oil
Coconut Oil
Castor Oil
Ellin Lavar Nourish Oil

Styling
Lottabody Setting Lotion

Anti-Frizz
Citre-Shine AntiFrizz Serum
Fekkai Glossing Cream
Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Shine Serum

Indian/Ayurvedic
Vipro Shikakai Soap
Brahmi
Amla
Shikakai

Heat Protectant
Chi Silk Infusion
Chi 44 Iron Guard
Fantasia IC Heat Protector Straightening Spray Hair Polisher
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide

Moisturizers
Keracare Conditioning Crème Hairdress
Mizani H20 Intense Night-time Treatment

Butters
Raw Shea Butter

Etcetera
French Perm Stabilizer Plus
Pantene Pro-V Detangling Light Conditioning Mist
Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Glossifier
Profectiv Root Health Anti-Dryness Strengthener
Total = 41 products.
I would like to get down to about 25 products by the end of this challenge.

3. Post a Pic of your "Stash". (Be honest now...)
Will do when I return to school on Jan. 11. Promises.

4. What "ESSENTIAL" products you will be buying before "lock down" and why you need them?
Hmmm...I need to think. I have so much stuff, I really don't need to buy anything...Maybe a clarifying shampoo and some vitamins.

5. How many sessions you are joining the challenge for (go slow ladies and be realistic)?
All of them for the entire year of 2010. lol.

Well, I'm still in on this challenge. I forgot to post my list of products when I got back to school on Jan. 11, however I posted them tonight. I have used up about two or three products since then but the only one I can remember is the Keracare Humecto and the Emergencee. I have brought a few items (like the Aphogee 2-step for my breakage problems, some Lottabody, cheapie conditioner for conditioner washes, etc.), but I haven't brought anything that I did not need. I think I'm doing good!

Last edited:
*pours out a little coconut oil for ltown*

Checking in!

I'm still going strong with this challenge, and haven't bought a single, solitary hair product so far this year. :grin: I actually haven't even felt the urge to buy! And I can finally walk past the hair isle in CVS without stopping and sighing wistfully. But like I said, I've definitely poured my PJism into nail polish, which has to stop now. I'm trying to save money...not divert it to something else. :nono: Tomorrow, I'm going to trade secret, where I plan on buying a few polishes, and then I'm putting myself on another no-buy. But this time, it will be for nail polish. I have to squish the beast for once and for all.

About the passes, I'll probably go for the Joico Moisture Recovery Balm or Clinicure, whichever one they have at Trade Secret. I'm trying to buy locally as much as possible to avoid shipping charges. I also want to pick up some wheat germ oil, to add to my DCs that don't have ceramides in them. I really love them thangs. :look: I may not get them though, and may just add sunflower butter to everything.

On the using up front, I'm still going very slowly. The Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo and Coconut Milk Condish refuse to just go down. I feel like I've been using them forever and a day. ;_; I'm well on my way to finishing my SheScentIt Coco Creme Leave-In, which I probably will repurchase once this horrible ordeal is over. And I used up my jar of Silicon Mix.

About the Silicon Mix, I didn't like it. It worked well when I was adding castor oil and honey, but when I used it plain, it was so horrible. My hair was moisturized, but it wasn't smooth at all. And I can't deal with that smell clinging to everything I own. So I definitely will not be repurchasing Silicon Mix.

And finally, I'm starting in on the Keracare Humecto today, and I'm hoping to be done with it by the end of March.

The end! :yay:

ETA: Just came back from trade secret and they didn't have nuftin.
So I guess I'm gonna be forfeiting that January pass, and letting february's roll over into march. Unless I go to whole paycheck and look for wheat germ oil.

Last edited:
At the moment I am using Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm (Matrix Biolage) and
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor as my conditioners that I mix together to DC with. I have about 2 more DC before I am out of those, then on down the list.....

Oh yea Im trying to use up my EVCO cause iits getting old.

I'm still in. What I like best is that I feel that I have myself in check. I used to walk into a store and just buy conditioners if they caught my eye. I was a collector and unable to use so much of what I bought.

Now I've made a hige dent in my stash. I've gone through all of my cheapie cowash products. I may pick up a product here or there, but it is very controlled and not an impulse buy. Whatever I buy is something that fills a void in my current stash.

No more stockpiling. No more buying 6 or 7 bottles at once.

I have about 90 days worth right now and that's plenty.

I almost relapsed! It was at target, and I was going crazy for some new conditioner. I was dead set on buying Herbal Essences Hello hydration and break's over.. but I didn't.

Plus most of their conditioners are basically same ingredients, they just change around fruits and add or leave out protien.

Last edited:
*pours out a little coconut oil for ltown*

Checking in!

I'm still going strong with this challenge, and haven't bought a single, solitary hair product so far this year. :grin: I actually haven't even felt the urge to buy! And I can finally walk past the hair isle in CVS without stopping and sighing wistfully. But like I said, I've definitely poured my PJism into nail polish, which has to stop now. I'm trying to save money...not divert it to something else. :nono: Tomorrow, I'm going to trade secret, where I plan on buying a few polishes, and then I'm putting myself on another no-buy. But this time, it will be for nail polish. I have to squish the beast for once and for all.

About the passes, I'll probably go for the Joico Moisture Recovery Balm or Clinicure, whichever one they have at Trade Secret. I'm trying to buy locally as much as possible to avoid shipping charges. I also want to pick up some wheat germ oil, to add to my DCs that don't have ceramides in them. I really love them thangs. :look: I may not get them though, and may just add sunflower butter to everything.

On the using up front, I'm still going very slowly. The Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo and Coconut Milk Condish refuse to just go down. I feel like I've been using them forever and a day. ;_; I'm well on my way to finishing my SheScentIt Coco Creme Leave-In, which I probably will repurchase once this horrible ordeal is over. And I used up my jar of Silicon Mix.

About the Silicon Mix, I didn't like it. It worked well when I was adding castor oil and honey, but when I used it plain, it was so horrible. My hair was moisturized, but it wasn't smooth at all. And I can't deal with that smell clinging to everything I own. So I definitely will not be repurchasing Silicon Mix.

And finally, I'm starting in on the Keracare Humecto today, and I'm hoping to be done with it by the end of March.

The end! :yay:

ETA: Just came back from trade secret and they didn't have nuftin.
So I guess I'm gonna be forfeiting that January pass, and letting february's roll over into march. Unless I go to whole paycheck and look for wheat germ oil.
:lachen:coconut oil? Well although I bailed out of this challenge I brought enough stuff for a couple of months and they are small sample products so I can use them up fast. I too found a new PJ in nail polish:grin: um I'm have to go visit trade secrets, thanks Chaosbutterfly

I got my new steamer last night. It works very well. I think it will help me use up even the not so good conditioners - I'll just slather them on and add some oild and steam.

Shampoo
Crème of Nature Professional Detangling- Conditioning (Green-2 bottles)
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
ION Color Defense Shampoo

Conditioner
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment (12/22/09)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor (2/27/10)
Crème of Nature Nourishing Conditioner (2/5/10)
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
ION Reconstructor Treatment
ION Color Defense Intense Moisture Daily Hydrating Conditioner
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment (2 bottles)
LeKair Cholesterol Plus
Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol
Salon Care Honey and Almond Conditioner
Suave Humectent

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Generic Value Products The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mane ‘n Tail Detangler
ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
HairVeda Whipped Cream
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Silk Elements Silken Child Moisturizing Crème
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream (12/24/09)
Infusium 23 (1/17/10)
ION Color Defense Leave-In Protector
CHI Keratin Mist

Oil
African Royale Hot Six Oil
Castro & EVOO Mix (1/1/10)
Safflower Oil
EVOO
Coconut Oil
Amla Lite
Vatika Oil

Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Shikakai Powder (12/30/09)
Henna (1/1/10)
Brahmi
Indigo

Other
CHI Silk Infusion
CHI 44 Iron Guard
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
KeraCare Oil Sheen
French Stabilizer Plus
Ecostyler Clear Gel
Ampro Pro Styl Gel

****Finished off my ApHogee 2 min today doing a DC mixed with Matrix.

Coconut Oil
....using these items now to DC

I have about one ot two more uses out of the Matrix and EVCO before it is gone.

Hey there! I used up six open containers in February: three Home Health products (16 oz castor oil, 8 oz protein shampoo, 8 oz scalp treatment), 7.5 oz HHB Olive Cream, 16 oz apricot seed oil, 2 oz avocado oil.

I seem be transferring my PJism to the grocery story. It may have something to do with the supermarket madness during the snowstorms, and my fast. I've been buying a lot of canned goods--beans, tuna, pasta and pasta sauce. I bought so much that I ran out of cupboard space. Fortunately we were having a food drive at my building in Feb and I was able to drop some cans off there. I can't wait until I can start cooking again.

Hey guys...At the end of this month and we will be done with the first session of the challenge!!! :yep:

I'm finally making headway :grin: In Feburary I've used up:

AO Island Naturals Conditioner
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
QB Coco Tree Detangling Ghee

:clap:

For March I'll focus on:

Coconut Oil
AO GPB
Jessicurl WDT

:lachen:coconut oil? Well although I bailed out of this challenge I brought enough stuff for a couple of months and they are small sample products so I can use them up fast. I too found a new PJ in nail polish:grin: um I'm have to go visit trade secrets, thanks Chaosbutterfly

Yeah coconut oil!!

Ahahaha, I know you've been sucked in. I see you in that nail fanatics thread down yonder. :sekret: :rofl:

I hope you find something that you like!
I actually went back today after work, looking for the Joico stuff, and it was so horrible. I'm never going back again. The lady staffing the store was so rude. I asked her if they had Joico Moisture Recovery Balm or Clinicure in stock, and she told me that those products weren't going to be good for my hair and that I should come into the salon portion for a trim. :blush:
I gave her that side-eye and politely bid her good day.
Never again!! :nono:

Also, their nail polish was overpriced. And none of them were on clearance. The online vendors were way cheaper, so I'm sticking to them and Sally's clearance bin. :yep:
Yes, I am cheap. Don't judge! :look:

Last edited:
LouLou I like how you focus on certain things every month. Maybe I should do that too.
Well in that case my focus for March is to use:

Coconut Oil
Suave Humectent

I need to do a SERIOUS update. I fell off the wagon as my hair was acting up and bought 3 products :blush: shame on me.:nono:

That said I have used a LOT of stuff up.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. Will do a proper update tomorrow. Off to bed now ! :drunk::spinning::drunk::spinning:

Last edited:
I never really focused on which item to use up (was hoping around),

Guess this month i'll focus on finishing Nexxus Humectress New and Old formula and the last little bit of SE conditioner I haven't touched in 4 months.

Um.. I have a confession! Last month i bought two items.... Aphogee pro vitamin leave in and Giovanni SAS shampoo. I was away from home and the shampoo I had.. well i told my self it wasn't cutting it atm. It really wasn't, I used SAS and it seems to remove build up better than Giovanni Triple tea treat. Still love TTT

Anyway... I really want to buy like 6 different products... I only used up one product all of feb, which was Aphogee 2 minute. (sigh) Going to start to shampoo more often to use up shampoo (sigh again).. I rather shampoo + DC twice a week anyway.

don't forget to tell us what you got Stellagirl76... cuz, we just love hearing about products :grin:

don't forget to tell us what you got Stellagirl76... cuz, we just love hearing about products :grin:

Okay ladies here is my updated list. I have taken off the oils and indian powders bc I now view these as long term purchases not strictly related to hair as I also use them for my body butter infusions and even cooking...:yep:

Anyway here it is:

If you look back at my first post I have actually used up, sold, given away and returned quite a lot. I actually feel quite good for it.:yep: I also know more what my hair likes now which was one of my goals on this challenge.

Also my recent purchases were not completely frivolous. I basically decided to pull out of the weave it up challenge (sorry Loulou) at the request of DH as he thought it wasn't a good idea for my edges.

So I needed some natural sulphate free shampoos good for 4a/b hair. And I am glad I got them. The Giovanni products are AMAZING :love: :infatuated: and I do not regret buying them.

I am also happy with the Alba Botanica leave in which was recommended to me and its FAB :up:

I got some Home Health Castor oil bc its so hard to come by JBCO and didn't want to come unstuck in the middle of my castor oil challenge. I also use this stuff for my recent skin irritations and it works a treat :yep:

I am also now experiencing with the Nioxin (Feb Pass) and a trial sample of the Megatek for my Traction Alopecia. I like the Mega Tek so will upgrade to a full sized bottle for my March Pass (which I will be sharing with another LHCF'er).

Finally I made more than enough money on eBay to finally buy my steamer !!! :yay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400102678757&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

UPDATED LIST 03/03/10

Shampoos
Nexxus Aloe Rid (for swimming only)
Nexxus Therappe
Mizani Phormula 7 Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo
Philip Kingsley Shampoo
CON Shampoo - Green label – (1/4 bottle left – very bored of this shampoo :perplexed: )

Conditioners

Joico K-PAK Reconstructor (exchanged product)
Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioning Balm :)love: this exchanged product)
Matrix Biolage Cera Repair treatment vials & tubes (1 out of 10 tubes left - need to get some more)
Mizani Fulfyl
Mizani Hydrafuse
Mizani Kerafuse
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment (1 Treatment left)
Porosity Control
Philip Kingsley Conditioner (will use for co-washing)
Tresemme Repair - Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Treatment (will dilute down and use for co-washes)

Hair Moisturisers

Mizani H20 Intense (a few drops left :sad: Love this stuff)
Elasta QP Mango Butter

Leave Ins

NTM Leave In
Keracare Leave in Conditioner (25% full 4 oz bottle thank the Lawd)

Styling Products & Treatments
John Freida heat protectant spray
Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray
Joico Serum
Fudge Hair Gloss
Phyto-specific Leave in spray
Rene Furturer RF80 Growth treatment serum vials (x6)
ORS Natural shine spray
ORS Scalp Scrub (use after weave takedown)

February Monthly Pass

Nioxin Follicle Booster Kit

February Purchases :spank:

Giovanni SAS shampoo
Giovanni SAS Conditioner
Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo
Alba Botanica Leave In
Home Health Castor Oil
Mega Tek sample

Last edited:
I need to make a list and use up some thangs before summer :)

1 Clarifiying shampoo - redken cream cleanser (staple)
1 moisturising poo - elasta qp moisturising poo (staple)

2 conditioners:
Naked hydrating condish
Naked intense shea & olive oil (i think thats the name)

5 DC's
Curl Junkie Curl rehab
L'occitane healthy hair mask
Jessicurl WDT
AO HSR (almost finished - staple; will buy Camellia conditioner to replace)
Honey

2 protein:
Aphogee 2 min (almost finished - staple)
Motions CPR (staple)

Leave-ins:
Kinky curly knot today (staple)
Curl Junkie daily leave in (gonna give to my mom)
Giovanni leave in direct
TIGI ego boost (for my ends when I straighten)

Moisturisers:
whipped shea butter (staple!!)
Elasta qp mango butter
Qhemet burdock root

Heat protectors:
Fantasia IC
Sabino moisture block

Oils:
Avocado oil
coconut oil
castor oil
olive oil

Styling:
Fantasia IC clear gel
Naked hair putty (think thats the name)

Last edited:
Stash Update:

- Castille Soap (both bottles gone; used as a body wash instead)
- Suave Naturals Aloe and Water Lilly Shampoo (gone; used on the kids' heads)
- Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner (gone..finally, ugh!)
- Elasta QP DPR-11 (one down, one to go)
- ORS Hair Mayonnaise (gone)
- Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner (gone; used on the kids' heads)
- ApHogee Provitamin Leave-in (gave away; too much protein)
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream (X2; gave away, too much protein)
- Roux Fermodyl Leave-in Hair Treatment-619 (used 9 of the 23 vials)
- Salerm 21 B5 Provitamin Conditioner (gave away, too much protein)
- Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine Anti-Frizz Serum (gave away)
- Organics Olive Oil Smoother and Polisher Serum (gave away)
- Ecostyler Hair Gel (gave away)
- IC Fantasia Styling Gel with Sparklelites (gave away)
- Let’s Jam Shining and Conditioning Gel (X3; gave away)
- Long Aid Activator Gel (gave away)
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil (X2; gave away)
- John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze, Brilliant Brunette (gave away)
- John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Radiant Red (X2; gave away)

Whew, my load is lighter. I can't wait to get rid of more stuff so that I can justify buying a steamer and delving into some salon products. I think I am turning my neighbor into a PJ. :grin:

I glad to see everyone sticking to this better than me:nono: I am using up my stash by combing 2-3 products to poo, dc and leave ins.

Hmmm...I seem to recall someone giving me a severe :spank: when I posted about possibly taking advantage of a sale on Giovanni in another thread a few weeks ago. I wonder who that was?

February Purchases :spank:

Giovanni SAS shampoo
Giovanni SAS Conditioner
Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo
Alba Botanica Leave In
Home Health Castor Oil
Mega Tek sample

Hmmm...I seem to recall someone giving me a severe :spank: when I posted about possibly taking advantage of a sale on Giovanni in another thread a few weeks ago. I wonder who that was?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

It's all you fault. My curiosity got the better of me. I love the Giovanni stuff how you liking it?

Back