Armpit Challenge

nelli711

BeautifulWideEyes said:
I'm happy to say that I achieved APL on 5/12, :woot: , my hair has got much fuller and I'm just happy w/ the overall health of my hair. All I can say is 2 things, thank God, and BSL here I come. :grin: inshaAllaah.

Congrats girl! :)

lexi84

Just wanna put my two cents in and say that I wanna join this challenge. I'm suuuuuper late, but hey I know I'll be there by June so what the heck?:lol: I am currently a modest Armpit lengther and want to be there comfortably by June 15th which is my next touch up. I'm bunning everyday and co-washing every other day with Herbal Essences and Suave Milk and Honey. I airdry ALL THE TIME! And will not use heat until my next touch up. I know I'll be happy to see another few inches by June 15th:D

*Frisky*

Everyone seems to be coming along great...I was 3 and 1/2 inches away at the end a April and I think I have gained another inch or real close to it already. I probably won't make APL by July 1st but should be super close!!

*Frisky*

Well it's about 30 days left for the challenge...anyone care to predict if they will make it or not? I think I might have at least 2 inches or so or maybe a little less to go by then which is cool. My ultimate goal is to be BSL by December so I won't feel too bad if I don't make APL until August or shortly after.

*Frisky*

Doremie13 said:
I'm almost there--maybe an inch or less to go!!

Great!!! I could kick myself for letting my beautician cut my hair a couple of times over the past 6 months months.

MiWay

I'm almost there...latest pic in my avatar...but I don't know if I'll make it by the end of June. I'm going to have to do some serious MTG'ing and MN'ing and who knows what else. Maybe I'll go back to co-washing because that seemed to work well. I need a trim bad, but I'm not trimming until I'm at APL.

nelli711

I'm just about there. I would like to gain atleast another 1/2 inch before the challenge is over. Disregard the mess in the backround and also I didn't really comb my hair in this pic so I apologize.:ohwell:

Msbrown ~ Girl you look like your there from what I see. If your ends weren't curled, I would say you made it.

Attachments

• Armpit Length.jpg
    Armpit Length.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

MiWay

nelli711 said:
I'm just about there. I would like to gain atleast another 1/2 inch before the challenge is over. Disregard the mess in the backround and also I didn't really comb my hair in this pic so I apologize.:ohwell:

Msbrown ~ Girl you look like your there from what I see. If your ends weren't curled, I would say you made it.

My husband said I'm pretty much there too, but I need another 30 days...yes, I suffer from hair anorexia...I'm still not convinced. But you are definitely there Nelli. Your hair looks great. I wish I had that thickness! These layers suck...if I can get the rest of my hair to APL, I'll be in business.

Zeal

No time soon for me. However the title is interesting. When I saw it I was like What the Heezy? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: What could this be. I know she is not going to tell folks to stop shaving. :eek:

Best Wishes all.

nelli711

msbrown76 said:
My husband said I'm pretty much there too, but I need another 30 days...yes, I suffer from hair anorexia...I'm still not convinced. But you are definitely there Nelli. Your hair looks great. I wish I had that thickness! These layers suck...if I can get the rest of my hair to APL, I'll be in business.

Thanks girl! Don't feel bad, I think I suffer from hair anorexia myself.:) Your layers look good. My hair actually has layers too, for some reason they aren't showing but trust me, they are definetely there. I'm quite sure that you'll see a difference at the end of the month. I'm hoping that for myself. Happy Hair Growing;)

nelli711

Zeal said:
No time soon for me. However the title is interesting. When I saw it I was like What the Heezy? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: What could this be. I know she is not going to tell folks to stop shaving. :eek:

Best Wishes all.

LoL That was hilarious!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

*Frisky*

Zeal said:

Best Wishes all.

hahahahaha...never that....that is funny. I want hair touching my armpits but I dont want hair under my armpits....

sareca

I'm one inch closer this month, but still no APL. I'm hoping I'll be there by Nov (my next texturizer).