August 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought something called Cream Set, which is like a gel , but it looks like cream. Its hard to describe the consistency but I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! No alcohol, and its Ph balanced! Sold!!!!

I also purchased the Eden body works cowash and the curl defining cream. Also amazing!!! I like it waaaaayyyy better than the As I Am coconut coconut cowash and bc of the slip I use way less then with other cowashes!!!!

All in all I am ecstatic that I LOVED ALL my recent purchases and dont feel like I wasted my money!!!!

Qhemet hydrate and twist butter
Qhemet cocoa tree detangling ghee
Aussie 3 minute miracle
Beautiful curls leave in for curly to kinky hair
AOGPB x2 (staple repuchase)

My Honey Child Type 4 hair creme
Thermal Hair Spa Cap
41nNSRLU%2BmL._SY450_.jpg

Last edited:
Bought 2 packs of Janet Collection Afro Kinky hair and 3 scrunchies. My hair is already in 2 strand twists for about 6-8 weeks.

Pura Body Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion

KeraVada Organic Amla, Brahmi, Fenugreek, Bhringaraj, Neem, Hibiscus Ayurveda Oil

I bought Bio Gro Honey and Almond conditioner concentrate as my detangle conditioner, it was $8.00 for a gallon. And I bought Silicon Mix Bamnu and my hair loved it. It provided a lot of slip, moisture, it smelled good, and it didn't make irritate my scalp. I think I've found my deep conditioner.

I bought something called Cream Set, which is like a gel , but it looks like cream. Its hard to describe the consistency but I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! No alcohol, and its Ph balanced! Sold!!!!

I also purchased the Eden body works cowash and the curl defining cream. Also amazing!!! I like it waaaaayyyy better than the As I Am coconut coconut cowash and bc of the slip I use way less then with other cowashes!!!!

All in all I am ecstatic that I LOVED ALL my recent purchases and dont feel like I wasted my money!!!!

rririla More info on this creamy set product

Lots of raw materials to mixtress last week:

-silk peptides
-organic coco butter
-organic Ghanaian shea butter
-camellia seed oil
-palm butter (new for me!)
-fenugreek
-fragrance oil (night blooming jasmine) :lick:
-indigo
-sunflower seed oil
-peanut oil

Plus AO rose mosqueta and Swimmer's shampoo

I finally made it to the Indian grocer & purchased:

-Parachute coconut oil
-Fenugreek powder

Lots of raw materials to mixtress last week:

-silk peptides
-organic coco butter
-organic Ghanaian shea butter
-camellia seed oil
-palm butter (new for me!)
-fenugreek
-fragrance oil (night blooming jasmine) :lick:
-indigo
-sunflower seed oil
-peanut oil

Plus AO rose mosqueta and Swimmer's shampoo

Hey DarkJoy thats a nice haul
Were'd you get the sunflower and camellia seed oil?

Coconut Oil
Peppermint Oil
AVG
Cocoa Butter
Shea Butter
Mango Butter
Original Conditioning Mask (rhassoul clay)
Herbal Conditioning Mask (rhassoul clay)

Stocked up on the soon-to-be-discontinued Qhemet Biologics Honeybush Tea Soft Gel (I purchased 3 bottles). I need to order more...

coffe growth pomade and peppermint pomade from the pomade shop. I wanna try the rosemary one next time.

Dabur vatika garlic hair mask, grapeseed oil, lekair cholesterol, rosemary, peppermint, lavender essential oils, cayenne pepper extract and Joico deep conditioner oh and VO5 moisture milks passion fruit smoothie, rice bran oil

Last edited:
Ok i had a major product junkie attack which i always get around Labor Day. I brought:
Kanechom Goats Milk Condish
Silicon Mix
Linange Regular Relaxer
Aphgoee 2 minute reconstructor
Denman Brush

Im not done yet i need a good leave in treatment and shampoo.

Next week for a day i will dedicate myself to just hair.

Back