Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dommo

SO...UPDATE.... We finally got the report back from tracing the money oder and found out that she DID in fact cash it on June 3rd. Honestly I'm baffled by the boldness, but I hope she enjoyed that $64.35 because she will never get another penny from me! And I suggest anybody else even thinking about ordering from her think twice. Unless you want to make a donation. Don't expect your product.

Oh hell no!!!!:blush: Where dey do that at!!!!?????

Times must be hard!

pookaloo83

Does she have people ship things out for her? Maybe she thought it was shipped out and it wasn't.

Damn. Sorry OP.

fifi134

Yea..my cousin paid through Paypal on June 6 which was well over a month ago and is STILL waiting! She had to escalate the issue with Paypal but IDK exactly what they're gonna do. It's unfortunate because this is a surefire way to kill your business.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
SO...UPDATE.... We finally got the report back from tracing the money oder and found out that she DID in fact cash it on June 3rd. Honestly I'm baffled by the boldness, but I hope she enjoyed that $64.35 because she will never get another penny from me! And I suggest anybody else even thinking about ordering from her think twice. Unless you want to make a donation. Don't expect your product.

:shocked: Wooooow.

I'm speechless. There's no sugar coating it, she freakin' robbed you.

And then the audacity to keep posting here, like she isn't stealing folks' money? Wow. Wow. Wow.

Well, obviously her goal was to completely ruin and sabotage her business. I'd say mission accomlished. :yep:

An_gell

Thanks for sharing your experience, because some people don't know this. Hopefully you will post your experience over in the vendors section too.

Southern Belle

Shameless. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry this happened to you. But now would be a good time to church moms up on the benefits of paypal. It's a hundred million times safer than a money order - for reasons like this. :look:

cocosweet

Does she have people ship things out for her? Maybe she thought it was shipped out and it wasn't.

Damn. Sorry OP.
I had been thinking along these lines, not wanting to believe any shadiness has occurred, but you can't just not communicate with customers when there is a problem and there has been more than enough time.:sad:

I also thought maybe her business had experienced growth that she wasn't equipped to keep up with. That'll take you down too.

I'm really surprised at this turn of events.:nono:

Aireen

After being mentioned, tagged, and emailed with no response along with the money being cashed on June 3rd, there's still no reply with at least a really good lie for an excuse? :perplexed Especially when you know you've been on the internet with the audacity to keep posting in threads and have PMs blocked? Do you not care that your name and business are both being tarnished?

Sorry, I don't care who you are on LHCF, that's just outright stealing and should not be tolerated. Certain people get exempt if they're popular on LHCF and it's blatant in this case. This person is jacking people's hard earned money, she knows exactly what's happening and what she's doing. As of right now, there's no excuse — if she decides to resurrect — that could justify this.

I shouldn't be getting all worked up but this is money we're talking about that could pay bills. I feel for you, OP. :nono: :sad:

Last edited:

kblc06

Wow! I'm sorry this happened to you guys :nono:. This is totally unacceptable. I used to order from her back in 2007 and 2008 and never had a problem. I sure as heck won't be ordering anything anymore

reeko43

Wow, just wow. I hate that this has happened to you but I am glad that you alerted everyone. I think that as members we should keep an eye out and put shady on blast to keep more people from being hoodwinked and bamboozled. I just really wish you could have gotten your money back.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I know people are saying "pay through paypal" but I'm here to tell you paypal can only do so much. They aren't that safe either. I've had the same thing happen to me via paypal and was NEVER resolved. I followed all the proper protocol and still lost over $100.

Ordering over the Internet is never 100% safe. So sorry this happened to you all. I know she regularly posts and it's unfortunate that she would blatantly take your money. :nono:

Sent from TopNotch1010's iPhone using LHCF

Love Always

I'm mad that people were still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt just because she's a member here :down:. Sorry this happened to you OP.

spelmanlocks

Wow, this is very bold on her part, you were basically robbed. I love the product too bad the customer service is crappy.

ETA: Can you report her to the Better Business Bureau also? They may be able to assist in you getting your money back.

Last edited:

Keshieshimmer

SO...UPDATE.... We finally got the report back from tracing the money oder and found out that she DID in fact cash it on June 3rd. Honestly I'm baffled by the boldness, but I hope she enjoyed that $64.35 because she will never get another penny from me! .
Wow she is a Bold thief. Can you do a small claims case? On the principal of the matter?

Man I am mad for ya. Can't say I will ever respect her again. :ohwell:.

Your Cheeziness

As I was reading through this thread, I was hoping the next post would be from Caisha with an explanation.

I'm sorry about that, OP. Thanks for sharing your experience.

kittenz

I looked up her profile and she hasn't been active since 6/22. I hope everything is fine and that she is working her butt off to catch up on her orders and responding to emails. There's no excuse whatsoever for her ignoring her customers. It's so much better to say "please be patient, I goofed, I'm fixing the situation" than to take no responsibilty and act like people will just understand. I've ordered from her once way back when and my order went smoothly. If her business is too successful now to keep up this is NOT the way to slow demand. She should staff up or shut down.

iri9109

she needs to come back and defend herself/apologize...then reincarnate herself under a different name, or just stop posting entirely because she has lost so much respect and gained so many side-eyes...

iri9109

and if she's not able to send out orders she could atleast temporarily shut the website down or put out of stock on everything so that people dont have the ability to order anything they're not going to get...and also not cash their money orders :rolleyes:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I looked up her profile and she hasn't been active since 6/22. I hope everything is fine and that she is working her butt off to catch up on her orders and responding to emails. There's no excuse whatsoever for her ignoring her customers. It's so much better to say "please be patient, I goofed, I'm fixing the situation" than to take no responsibilty and act like people will just understand. I've ordered from her once way back when and my order went smoothly. If her business is too successful now to keep up this is NOT the way to slow demand. She should staff up or shut down.

She became inactive after it was noted that she was still posting in other threads, but not making an appearance in this thread or responding to PMs.

ETA: I don't have a dog in this race, just posting my observations.

Kimiche

I was done with this business after I was sent a hair balm that looked like someone had actually scooped a good amount out of it. :nono: Shady!!

kittenz

She became inactive after it was noted that she was still posting in other threads, but not making an appearance in this thread or responding to PMs.

ETA: I don't have a dog in this race, just posting my observations.

Yeah, I know. My point was that she's been inactive (or lurking:look:) and hoping that she's taking the time to meet her demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.