Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

*C00KIE*

I was done with this business after I was sent a hair balm that looked like someone had actually scooped a good amount out of it. :nono: Shady!!

LOL. My apologizes for laugh but that was funny. Sorry this happened to you OP, is it me or does anyone else gets the feeling OP is NOT going to get her product?:look::nono::ohwell:

LushLox

<<deleted as seemingly irrelevant>>

I really hope the affected folks get their money - or the product!

Wow. Her youtube says she logged on 4 days ago :nono:

Ummm damn, okay scrap what I wrote then. :nono:

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
and if she's not able to send out orders she could atleast temporarily shut the website down or put out of stock on everything so that people dont have the ability to order anything they're not going to get...and also not cash their money orders :rolleyes:

iri9109 - I was thinking that too, cuz you can still place an order on the site. I thought maybe that would've been shut down, but nope.

Aireen

LOL. My apologizes for laugh but that was funny. Sorry this happened to you OP, is it me or does anyone else gets the feeling OP is NOT going to get her product?:look::nono::ohwell:

With PMs blocked and the seller inactive on LHCF and Youtube even after knowing about this thread, I highly doubt it. She's fully aware of what is going on and knows the situation customers are facing because they have also emailed her.

She cashed that money order back in June and the OP still doesn't have the product; I don't think she's looking to give the OP the item at this rate. :ohwell: Even if she does decide to, any ounce of respect that people may have had for her is probably out the window for some at this point. Any chance of return business and even new business is slim or sure to lessen. Word of mouth and the ability to express yourself via the internet is a powerful thing.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm just reading this thread. All I can say is WOW! to the 9th power.
Not even one word? Not anything? But still cashed the check/money order?

DAMN! That's a HAM!

I wish I could think of a rational explanation for this, but I can't. :ohwell:
I thought she was on the up and up. :sad:

mizspecialk

The woman who makes and sells boundless tresses is dead wrong for several reasons. First of all, the product is way overpriced. $20 for some hair oil with sulfur in it?:shocked::shocked: :shocked:

You can purchase a 4 oz bottle of sublime sulfur from amazon.com for $3.50 and that includes shipping. I mix mine with hot six oil which works great and only costs $3.99 at the local beauty supply store. Do the math ladies.

Then she has the nerve to take people's hard earned money and not even send them the product or respond to their calls & e-mails?:nono::nono::nono: That's a sin and a shame. The op and everybody else that she ripped off ought to take her to small claims court.

Jenibo

I need to stop reading this thread because I just woke up from a nap, and this thread infiltrated my dreams!! :lol:

SexySin985

Wow, I am REALLY shocked. I truly hope everything is going fine in her personal life for her to just totally ignore her customers like this. Nobody likes bad business and times are too hard to be playing with peoples money and emotions!

I've had great success in the past with her product and still use it today. And although I am running low on my current bottle this thread makes me hesitant to re-order:nono:

jamaica68

I need to stop reading this thread because I just woke up from a nap, and this thread infiltrated my dreams!! :lol:

Ok time out for you.:lol:

To the OP, sorry this happened to you sista. Let this be a lesson to us all, you can't order everything from everybody and always use paypal.

I'm just reading this thread. All I can say is WOW! to the 9th power.
Not even one word? Not anything? But still cashed the check/money order?

DAMN! That's a HAM!

I wish I could think of a rational explanation for this, but I can't. :ohwell:
I thought she was on the up and up. :sad:

For some reason the bolded has me rolling! :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up OP. Even if this is rectified I will not be purchasing anything from her in the future :nono:

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Sparkingflame we have all supported you by purchasing Boundless
Tresses in the pass. Reveal yourself to us:lol:

Kindheart

I was done with this business after I was sent a hair balm that looked like someone had actually scooped a good amount out of it. :nono: Shady!!
..another black person putting black business to shame..Stop giving your hard earned money to this trifling woman.

Last edited:

God_Favor

Didn't this happen with her before a long time ago? Or maybe I'm thinking of a different poster...

i just thought about that. not sure it was her, but for some reason i think it was. she was taking folks money, not sending the product, and the drama was crazy. it turned out that she had some type of personal issue that stopped her for send products

God_Favor

:nono:I can't believe you posted her real name on here!:blush:

I just contacted her for you, hopefully she's able to respond.

were you able to contact her for the op? do you know if she still not able to reply to customers emails? update please....

HappilyLiberal

i just thought about that. not sure it was her, but for some reason i think it was. she was taking folks money, not sending the product, and the drama was crazy. it turned out that she had some type of personal issue that stopped her for send products

Yep... I think she got behind the last time when she was pregnant with her last child. I gave her the benefit of doubt the last time because I really liked the product (it was the only thing to grow in my edges which had been bald since I was 9). But, as I got more confidence in my ability to order and mix up my own stuff, I experimented with my own sulfur mix.

Kindheart

(not being directed at you rather at her) its all BS .it cant be that bad since she was posting around here,it takes one sec to send an email.As a business owner u MUST VALUE your customers, they pay for your product and exPect a good service ,if u cant respect that and find excuses u have no right to be in a business .

Last edited:

Imoan

If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends.
If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.

Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it.
It is what the client or customer gets out of it.

Give trust, and you'll get it double in return

Customers don’t expect you to be perfect.
They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.

cocosweet

If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends.
If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.

And so on, and so on, and so on. People underestimate the power of word of mouth and with the internet, news of your screw up can be around the world in mere minutes.

Hairsoaper

I couldn't have stated this better myself. This epitomizes everything I'm feeling. I think it's the utter carelessness and disregard to even attempting to address or correct the problem that angers me the most. THEN on top of that, factor in the fact that it involved my mother and now you're playing with fire. Two things I don't play with-my family and my money, and this involves both.

I know a lot of people have tried to defend her and give her the benefit of the doubt, and all I can say is that you must be some real loyal friends in real life, because you're defending somebody who (1) hasn't even bothered to try to defend herself (2) you probably don't know in real life and (3) somebody who has obviously ripped off others before me, so if that's acceptable to you, I challenge you to take out your checkbook and join the party by sending her a donation as well. To those of you understanding my position, thanks for the support.

As far as life's problems/personal issues perhaps being the hold-up, I'm not somebody who wouldn't understand if you emailed me and said sorry for the delay, some things came up, but I will be sending it out ASAP. But to come on here and shoot the breeze, cash the money order, and IGNORE me??? No mam. I'm gonna call a spade a spade, and that's called SHADY. I don't care what great business habits you have had in the past, the FIRST time you intentionally take a customer's money with no exchange of the product, you have become SHADY. On the streets you would get jacked up for that.

cocosweet

I couldn't have stated this better myself. This epitomizes everything I'm feeling. I think it's the utter carelessness and disregard to even attempting to address or correct the problem that angers me the most. THEN on top of that, factor in the fact that it involved my mother and now you're playing with fire. Two things I don't play with-my family and my money, and this involves both.

I know a lot of people have tried to defend her and give her the benefit of the doubt, and all I can say is that you must be some real loyal friends in real life, because you're defending somebody who (1) hasn't even bothered to try to defend herself (2) you probably don't know in real life and (3) somebody who has obviously ripped off others before me, so if that's acceptable to you, I challenge you to take out your checkbook and join the party by sending her a donation as well. To those of you understanding my position, thanks for the support.

As far as life's problems/personal issues perhaps being the hold-up, I'm not somebody who wouldn't understand if you emailed me and said sorry for the delay, some things came up, but I will be sending it out ASAP. But to come on here and shoot the breeze, cash the money order, and IGNORE me??? No mam. I'm gonna call a spade a spade, and that's called SHADY. I don't care what great business habits you have had in the past, the FIRST time you intentionally take a customer's money with no exchange of the product, you have become SHADY. On the streets you would get jacked up for that.
And at this point, even if she tried to defend herself, it wouldn't do any good. There really is no way to defend hanging out on the internet in the very space you KNOW your customers are, all the while pretending that you didn't cash their check w/o providing product or any communication. There are so many ways so could have done that and she didn't choose any of them. What she did really can't be defended that's why she's staying silent.

Her name is mud, now.

Last edited:

yvette

As far as life's problems/personal issues perhaps being the hold-up, I'm not somebody who wouldn't understand if you emailed me and said sorry for the delay, some things came up, but I will be sending it out ASAP. But to come on here and shoot the breeze, cash the money order, and IGNORE me???

She can't even use the excuse of having personal problems because like someone mentioned, she logged onto Youtube four days ago. So, she can be bothered to log onto Youtube but can't meet her obligations to her customers? Sounds very strange to me.

MissSenegal

Wish there was a way for us to know if she's lurking without signing on. This whole situation is bizarre.

You know she is. I'm positive she's read this thread and whrn she got called out for posting while ignoring her customers she went into lurk mode. OP and everyone else who got their money stolen you guys are nice cause I expected to see a post on BHM or somewhere else on this.

yvette

You know she is. I'm positive she's read this thread and whrn she got called out for posting while ignoring her customers she went into lurk mode. OP and everyone else who got their money stolen you guys are nice cause I expected to see a post on BHM or somewhere else on this.

I would put her on blast all over the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.