Can I see some natural 4a pics please

monie20032007

Im transitioning and im pretty sure from my 4 months of ng I will be mostly 4a and I would love to see some pics of natural 4a textures for some motivaton

Thanks

LongHairDreams

I believe im a 4a: I hope this helps you some. Its not much.

Attachments

• Oct 26 2007.JPG
    Oct 26 2007.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 128

Kookie

I believe my hair to be 4a as well.....
Until someone tells me otherwise---that's what it is...!! :grin:

Check my Fotki for pics!!!

Platinum

This is a great thread. :yep:Thanks for the pics, ladies. I'm transitioning and I'm 18 weeks post.

aja1121

For some reason I can't post pics....my computer is acting up, but I am mostly 4a and I have pics in my fotki.

SEMO

I'm mostly 4a. I have pics in my siggy and fotki.

ETA:
Don't let the siggy pics fool you. I used a denman brush to help my curls clump together. I still consider myself 4a. Here's an old pic that shows it better. Sorry it's so big.

Last edited:

beana

Everyone's hair is gorgeous!!! Such a great thread... im seriously contemplating going natural soon

Mook's hair

This is a good thread.

I still remain confused about my hair type. I've always considered it more 4B but it could possibly be 4a.

I always call it Rudy Huxtable hair is that a or b?

Well, my fotki is in my sig.

Connie

How do you 4a's/4b's get your hair to 'lay' down in the front and edges when you style it in a puff or wear a puffy ponytail? (Like Minny's)

ajoyfuljoy

This is a good thread.

I still remain confused about my hair type. I've always considered it more 4B but it could possibly be 4a.

I always call it Rudy Huxtable hair is that a or b?

Well, my fotki is in my sig.

I checked out your fotki...I like your hair Mook! It has a pretty wave. I'd call it 4a but I think that's supposed to be little spirals/coily?

You're hair is real wavy and it's cute...whatever it's type, I look forward to seeing more of your pics as you transition.

oooop2

I am still trying to figure out my hair type. I "think" I'm a mix of a bunch of different textures. All doing their own thing at different times :grin:

Anyone care to tell me what I really am, since I'm obviously confused :rolleyes:

wet

damp

damp

dry

tocktick

I am still trying to figure out my hair type. I "think" I'm a mix of a bunch of different textures. All doing their own thing at different times :grin:

Anyone care to tell me what I really am, since I'm obviously confused :rolleyes:

damp

damp

dry

your hair is very similar to mine in these pics. a lot of the photos i have in fotki are of manipulated styles so i don't have the best representation of my hair type on there (or in my siggy). anyway, i am predominately 4a, i think this is what you are too. i have some 4b too though, but you may have also. i'm not sure.

ajoyfuljoy

wet

damp

damp

dry

I also think you're 4a, and boy is your hair pretty :yep:

wet

damp

damp

dry

I SWEAR we are hair twins because that is exactly how my hair looks.
Unfortunately, I don't have pics to show of my hair wet or damp :nono: