Can I see some natural 4a pics please

Ms_Twana

Was that top part detangled with a denman brush?? That's exactly how mines looks after using the denman.

This is how my hair looks pulled back. And for some reason, my gels and pomade won't lay my hair down anymore. What does that mean???

Beautiful. Are you my HAIR TWIN?????? :grin:

oooop2

Beautiful. Are you my HAIR TWIN?????? :grin:

Hey..Yep, the first pic is my hair detangled w/ a Denman. And like yours, gel doesn't lay down my hair either, just makes it a little less puffy/frizzy. I think that means we have stubborn hair.

And I'm glad to have a hair twin :grin:

Ms_Twana

Hey..Yep, the first pic is my hair detangled w/ a Denman. And like yours, gel doesn't lay down my hair either, just makes it a little less puffy/frizzy. I think that means we have stubborn hair.

And I'm glad to have a hair twin :grin:

YAY. :yay: I've finally found one!!!! :grin:

Are those twistouts in your siggy??

LongHairDreams

How do you 4a's/4b's get your hair to 'lay' down in the front and edges when you style it in a puff or wear a puffy ponytail? (Like Minny's)

I don't think anyone answered your question. What I do is wet the front of my head and use my boar brush to smooth it down. I then wrap a scarf around that area (silk) and in the morning its smooth. HTH

LongHairDreams

Here is a better pic of my hair. (shrunken fro's). The first ones I posted the curls were picked out.

Attachments

• Project2.jpg
    Project2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 114
  • dec 07 vs may 08 afro.jpg
    dec 07 vs may 08 afro.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 89

Angkin73

I pretty sure I'm a mix of either 3c/4a/4b :ohwell:

Texture shot

please ignore the nawed off nails...:blush:

flaxseed gel and denman brush used

prettypuff1

what curly products are you ladies using..

I think i am what I like to call 4a smooth....

It is on the looser side of 4a...

sheree

this is my 6 weeks into transitioning pic i think am 4a but not sure maybe you ladies can help, what is my texture

Attachments

• photos 025.jpg
    photos 025.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 93