DECEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Thanks ladies. I order on Monday around 11:30AM-12PM and I was having issues with the website but I figured it would have shipped already. I will email them.

CURLMART Spend $30.00 & Get Free Shipping. Code = HOLIDAY

Ooh I hope this is still working.. off to check.. Thanks.. I hope they have Camille Rose stuff back in stock love the Aloe Whipped Butter Gel & Fresh Curl

Last edited:
MARIE DEAN

PRE CHRISTMAS SALE!

Get 20% Off Site Wide with Minimum Purchase of $25

Date: December 15 - December 21!

Use Coupon Code: PREXMAS20

Sale excludes gift certificates

Marie Dean website: www.mariedeanonline.com
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/mariedean
How you gonna have a pre-Xmas sale and you haven't fulfilled or shipped the BF orders?

I got an email from her 12/01/13 saying my BF order will ship 12-20-2013. But now you're having a pre-XMAS sale? Now I'm mad!!!! Sending her an email.....these vendors!!!!

I'm mad...why ya'll ain't tell nobody SM was on sale for 4.99 at Walgreens? It's all out of stock. Man, folks greedy.

oyin needs to stop playing with these 10% sale. After shipping and the price hike, you don't save anything.

Monique Natural Haircare Boutique-My honey child 20%..Code-20Honey

*Sale Ends 12/15/14

Happy Hair Growing!

Annebelle 'Perfect Blends' 30% off till Dec 20th..Code-30Off

*Chocolate Mousse Dc Mask is the bizness.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
http://www.jessicurl.com

Oh my curly friends. I’m starting to freak out about how behind I am on my holiday shopping. “Behind” is the wrong word. I haven’t done ANYTHING. I sure wish one of my favorite websites would send me an offer like the one I’m sending you right now! :) It would really make my gift giving a lot faster and easier. :)

For the next 48 hours, use the code ELF to receive freee shipping on orders over $50 going to the U.S.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays! - Jess

Sarenzo
1507145_10101821108595641_1044410588_n.jpg

@Ogoma

I was 'bout ready to fight when I saw that Sorenzo.:angry2:

Oooh I started having Flashbacks.:swearing:

They also made my "Neva-Eva-Again" List. Eva':censored:

Did I say...Neva' Eva?

My Worst Vendor Experience of 2013. :nono:

As Soon As I took it out of the Packaging, it went skrait to the Exchange Forum:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back