Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

This is August 18th. I started using the Netwurks August 20th. I'll post an update September 10th.

This piece of hair broke off for some reason in the front of my hairline. I dont know if I was too rough or if that area was getting too much manipulation. The rest of the length is collar bone in the front for my bangs.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1471870759525.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1471870759525.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 118
I think I'm gonna order the cream version soon and just massage it into my scalp...concentrating on areas I'm trying to grow out faster. I started using MN because of this thread lol. Idk if its making a difference but its super easy to use and doesn't make my hair look greasy.

I suffered some breakage in front ( along with trimming) thats giving my front ends on the left side a bit of a jagged look which I HATE . It falls funny to me. That hair also falls funny because its only about 12 inches :cry3: and the rest of my hair is far longer. So it just looks wrong as if I cut bad layers.
I'm desperately trying to grow that hair out. Both sides in fromt are too short but the left looks much worse.

all this is why i am NEVER relaxing my hair again. I've had far worse breakage from relaxers too :nono:. Ive been lucky this time.

Last edited:
I got my package today. Apparently the cream can be used as either a conditioner or applied to the scalp.

Ingredients: purified water, dimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, propylene glycol, glycerin, peppermint oil, muccopolysaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquaternium 7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben, aloe vera gel, lactic acid, propylparaben, edta.

Did anyone suffer hair loss from this stuff? I just need to know that before I order. I know some have had irritation (my scalp is made off steel, even lye relaxers barely bother me) but has anyone had hair loss?

I bought 2 bottles of this stuff, dont know if im already discouraged because im not reading any GREAT reviews but......i just used it 5mins ago i think i'll empty the sprayvin a dropper bottle i find it easier this way.

Back