Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

NatrulyMe

The best wash n go I've ever done... Please excuse those disrespectful grays!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
A few of my family members keep giving me side-eyes and laughing on sight of me.

It's alright, though. :lachen: I know my truth. I know my goals. :smile:

I'm hoping these deep waveformers help me with SAFELY/HEALTHILY stretching my hair and keeping at bay the tangles, SSKs, and too-much-manipulation-via-constant-detangling.

Details about this attempt are here: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/deep-wave-curlformers-hmmmm.785891/page-5#post-24248885

If the style itself doesn't work, I will see if I can do a pretty, ends-protecting bun on stretched hair. :yep:

WP_20171001_003 1.jpg

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
A few of my family members keep giving me side-eyes and laughing on sight of me.

It's alright, though. :lachen: I know my truth. I know my goals. :smile:

I'm hoping these deep waveformers help me with SAFELY/HEALTHILY stretching my hair and keeping at bay the tangles, SSKs, and too-much-manipulation-via-constant-detangling.

Details about this attempt are here: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/deep-wave-curlformers-hmmmm.785891/page-5#post-24248885

If the style itself doesn't work, I will see if I can do a pretty, ends-protecting bun on stretched hair. :yep:

View attachment 412421

@YvetteWithJoy,
Let them 'side eye' you. Based upon the way your hair is transforming beautifully, literally before our very eyes, those same folks are going to be asking you for advice or stating how gorgeous your hair is. Then you can side eye THEM. But of course, afterward graciously offer any advice they might need to help them with their own hair.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@YvetteWithJoy

I can't wait to see your results! Where did you get your Waveformers from?

I can't find the link to the Ebay seller from whom I ordered the waveformers, but I got them from a Chinese seller very, very, very cheaply. I bought tons of them (wasn't sure how many I'd need and saw Nap85 use 70-something curlformers once) and just went ahead and got the long ones in case they became a staple and I was still wanting to use them 5 years from now with very long hair.

There's a thread discussing people using, trying, and purchasing them: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/deep-wave-curlformers-hmmmm.785891/

Last edited:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Today's wash n go. After this weekend's detangling session, I'm paranoid about tangles and ssk. I re-wet my hair and finger detangled with oil and conditioner. I think I will do roller sets instead of wash n go's this Fall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 114

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Flat ironed my hair and trimmed my ends. During my trim, I realized that the ends in the back of my head were more damaged then the front. I don't know if it's from using a donut to bun my hair or wash n go's. I'm going to rock my bun until next wash day. I'm hoping the KCCC that I recently purchased protects my ends like it claims it will.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: