Fotki Stalkers, what are you pet peeves about people's fotkis?

Traycee

but Traycee you and everyone else knows your hair is gorgeous ... Im still EH about my hair because I don't know what state it is in. I rarely see it for myself because it's always up and if people come to my fotki and don't say anything its like hmmm maybe I should just leave my hair up until I reach my goal,get a trim or something and then update

Thank you Plastic....But everyone needs encouragements and everyone likes to hear a compliment every now and then....

And you have very pretty hair....I'm sure everyone agrees.....I rarely visit Fotki's anymore....Because I have my regimen down ...

But after reading this I'm going to start....Encouraging more people especially when they are doing well like yourself

Lucky's Mom

Sad to say , this is why i keep my album on lock down .. At one point over 150 persons visited my fotki on ONE day and i got absolutely NO comments. I felt awful. I decided if my hair is that ugly that noone can comment and at least say OH , then im locking it down.

Sometimes when too many people ask me for my pswd then I unlock it for like a week or so , but the same thing happens over 50 visitors no comments .. It's really discouraging

my pet peeve: when someone asks for my password , goes through my fotki and doesnt leave a single comment :perplexed

I have issues with this too............ If I lock it down - I know who showed up........

Lucky's Mom

Thank you Plastic....But everyone needs encouragements and everyone likes to hear a compliment every now and then....

And you have very pretty hair....I'm sure everyone agrees.....I rarely visit Fotki's anymore....Because I have my regimen down ...

But after reading this I'm going to start....Encouraging more people especially when they are doing well like yourself

Tracyee! Pretty avatar!

Crystalicequeen123

Well, this thread is surely an eye-opener! :lol:

I just went to my fotki and organized it so that I have ONE folder labeled as "My Hair Progress", and it has ONE password. But after the one password, you can see alllll of my hair albums. :grin: :grin: I hope that helps! :D

I have to admit, I got tired of the multiple passwords for the different albums. :( Even though the password was the same for all of them, I just got tired of it. I have to admit, that's a pet peeve of mine too when I'm visiting someone else's fotki. I don't mind the pass word, but please put it in your siggy, and have only ONE password for your hair album. That encourages more people to visit! :yep:

plastic

plastic your beautiful. you really dont need to worry about what someone might be thinking. maybe they look at you and wish they are where you are.

aww once again thanks for the encouraging words, i just went and stalked your fotki, i was in the middle of a yawn and my mouth just stayed open
Your hair is lovely ! Do you ever do Pocahontas braid's ?

Thanks Traycee, i used to stalk your fotki before the whole fotki lock down occurred .. I loved your styles

samantha - even if i know who showed up, they still dont comment !!!

Jynkx

your too sweet and funny:spinning:

well i hit pokahontas up for what she uses and the i had intended to do a ponytail braid out. (im not ready to try to go anywhere with this hair all over. i'd be fighting it and the kids.:nono:) but the braids were so shiney and soft and i liked the way they were all braided up so i left em. the next day i took them out and my ponytail strted growing after a while so i put it all back up in the bun. ill try again. so the answer is yes and no. :look:

Lucky's Mom

aww once again thanks for the encouraging words, i just went and stalked your fotki, i was in the middle of a yawn and my mouth just stayed open
Your hair is lovely ! Do you ever do Pocahontas braid's ?

Thanks Traycee, i used to stalk your fotki before the whole fotki lock down occurred .. I loved your styles

samantha - even if i know who showed up, they still dont comment !!![/quote]

I know... that is why I am picky about who I give the PW to.

Sad, huh?

candy1214

When people show parts of their body that dont have anything to do with their hair.

Yeah I dont get this either. I mean if i see your bra in the pic, thats fine if you're taking a side shot...no biggie.

But there is one w/ a person's BOOTY all up in the camera. You see more booty than you do hair. I busted out laughing at the pic immediately and then :nono:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Well, I luv the repeat visitors... it makes me feel like I'm doing something right. Even if the repeaters don't leave comments, I too feel like they're stopping by to see if I've added anything to it.:yep:

I must say, luckily, I've only had one man view my fotki... he was an artist kinda guy (art/fashion show pics on his page) and that was only because I stumbled onto his page when I clicked on the breath taking photo of the moment. He must've seen that I visited and checked out my page. He didn't comment or anything, I was fine with that.

Man, I really need to update my fotki... I swear, when I started this thread, I had all the intensions to do it a few days after I posted this thread... I STILL didn't get around to it:nono:

HoneyDew

I must not be a Fotki Stalker none of the issues mentioned here bother me. Locked? NEXT! Empty? Maybe she is still preparing her albums. NEXT! A bunch of folders? I can deal if I really want to see the pictures. If not, NEXT! Anyway, I must not be a Fotki Stalker. :yawn:

Jynkx

I must not be a Fotki Stalker none of the issues mentioned here bother me. Locked? NEXT! Empty? Maybe she is still preparing her albums. NEXT! A bunch of folders? I can deal if I really want to see the pictures. If not, NEXT! Anyway, I must not be a Fotki Stalker. :yawn:

this has been my method too. also when there are many many many pix i look at the first shots and the last shots. i love to see the difference.