Goody Spin Pins - are the bizness!

Mrs. Verde

I have been hanging out in the Entertainment and OT sections for a few months. I decided that I need to get back in the hair game. I noticed a few posts that mentioned Goody Spin Pins. I googled it and found a video on youtube to find out how to use them. THESE PINS ARE AMAZING!!! It takes seconds to put your hair in a bun. I have not had good luck using sticks and other hair toys. These work great. I was skeptical that these would work in my natural hair. But they did. I bought mine at walmart and will be going back for more. It would be just my luck that Goody would do something stupid and discontinue these great pins.

sunnieb

I bought mine a few weeks ago and I use them all the time now. Great concept for styling challenged ladies like me!

JJamiah

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM, I ordered my second set along with all the other gadgets at www.goody.com for 14.99 with 4.99 shipping and I can't wait to get them :D :D :D

I love SPIN PINS I LOVE THEM I DO I DO I DO I DO, I got them about 3 weeks ago and put them in my wig since my hair was braided up :ohwell: look don't judge me :lachen:

It is perfect in my hair it is my go to style because I love pinning my hair up anyway!

Mrs. Verde

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM, I ordered my second set along with all the other gadgets at www.goody.com for 14.99 with 4.99 shipping and I can't wait to get them :D :D :D

I watched the video on the website before I bought my pins. I also bought the pony pouf clip. I like the clip but someone with thick hair may have problems closing the clip. I bought them both at walmart.

JJamiah

I watched the video on the website before I bought my pins. I also bought the pony pouf clip. I like the clip but someone with thick hair may have problems closing the clip. I bought them both at walmart.

awww, My wally didn't have the Pony Pouf clip. Now you got me Ubber excited about it :D EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I figured an extra set of pins couldn't hurt :D

Toy

Love my Goody pins so quick and easy just what i look for in a new hair toy.

MsChelle

Can someone post a pic of a style that you have created using the Spin Pins? Please, pretty please!!!:grin:

FebeeSigns

They look hella scary for my hair, like they would rip out a ton of strands while I pull them out. lol I'm not buying until I see some results!

Relentless

Reinventing
I was wondering about this product since the commercial! Thanks for the testimonies; here I come Goody.com or CVS!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Can someone post a pic of a style that you have created using the Spin Pins? Please, pretty please!!!:grin:

Where is that search button? There was a thread we had here that had the spin pin pictures in it. Here's mine - I only used one :

yamilee21

I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my Spin Pin buns yet, but CelinaStarr has a picture of her Spin Pin bun in the Classic Challenge thread.

They look hella scary for my hair, like they would rip out a ton of strands while I pull them out. lol I'm not buying until I see some results!

No, they absolutely do not rip out hair, because you do not push them into your hair, your turn them ("spin") clockwise to put them in, and counter-clockwise to take them out. They are very, very gentle. I have not yet lost one hair to a Spin Pin.

Mrs. Verde

No they didn't rip any of my hair out. You twist them in one way and to get them out twist the opposite way. Eazzzy breazzzy. Takes just a few seconds.

fembot.

Agreed! I've always hated wearing buns because it either A.) took 50 bobby pins B.) fell out or C.) didn't look full enough. I took a kick-boxing class with only one spin pin in and my nice and full bun didn't move once.

It honestly saves me for when I think I could scream from protective styling so much!

Bubblingbrownshuga

I love SPIN PINS I LOVE THEM I DO I DO I DO I DO, I got them about 3 weeks ago and put them in my wig since my hair was braided up :ohwell: look don't judge me :lachen:

It is perfect in my hair it is my go to style because I love pinning my hair up anyway!

Hey, a Kenan and Kel reference!

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?

jupitermoon

I made a bun with a few Goody Spin Pins (one on the top, bottom, and side opposite of Ficcare clip) first then inserted my Ficcare for decoration:

^^^^^^^ I've used two Goody Spin Pins for this and it looked the same.

Plain bun held with 8 pins:

Bun held with 2 pins:

^^^^This is the very first buns I made with the Spin Pins. 2 were used.

Two buns held by one pin each:

For a plain bun I usually use 5-6 pins. 2 pins hold very well but I think my buns look neater with 5-6 pins.

Last edited: