Goody Spin Pins - are the bizness!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Here are few pixs with the pony pouf clip

OMG ... this is sooooooooo cute! Now I have to get this hair toy too!!!

JJamiah

Yes ma'am. The twisted in, but there was no twisting out. I will try it again and see how it goes.

Yes Please do because they are so wonderful ( I think everyone should have them :yep: :D )

Keep me posted how you like it just sit down and spin in and spin out :)

Mrs. Verde

That's cute. I haven't seen the clips anywhere!
According to the goody website. You should be able to find them at walmart, walgreens, and cvs. If not you can order them from the goody website.

How think is your hair? You may want to see them in the stores first. These clips may be too small if you have thick hair. They only come in one size.

JJamiah

I ordered the whole set for $20 off of Goody.com

You get the pouf pony, spin pins, up do maker and buff comb :D

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
According to the goody website. You should be able to find them at walmart, walgreens, and cvs. If not you can order them from the goody website.

How think is your hair? You may want to see them in the stores first. These clips may be too small if you have thick hair. They only come in one size.

My hair isn't really thick anymore. I have a lot of it though. My profile picture is a braidout gone bad. Looks like I have big hair but I usually don't.

I haven't seen them at my cvs and I have seen the other tools. I would break down and order the set but I don't really want the updo maker or buff comb. I'll keep looking.

Last edited:

cutenss

OK so I am cheap :look: So I went on Ebay and found these:

I ordered last week. They come 5 in a set. I will give a review when I get them. And if they don't work, then hey, it was just $3.00. I ordered two sets :look: Just in case they do. :yep:

loveisnthehouse

I have hair that is a little bit longer than shoulder length and layered. I have problems keeping all my hair in them. Does anyone else have this problem?

yamilee21

Yesterday, I made a bun with two Spin Pins. Here is a picture of that Spin Pin bun 17 hours later, after a busy, windy day in which I never so much as touched my hair again. Those pins can really hold a bun together. :yep: (The hair combs are purely decorative and are not contributing to holding up the bun in any way.)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
spins pins are awesome and don't snag the hair. had mine for about 2 or 3 months now. love them!

brg240

OK so I am cheap :look: So I went on Ebay and found these:

I ordered last week. They come 5 in a set. I will give a review when I get them. And if they don't work, then hey, it was just $3.00. I ordered two sets :look: Just in case they do. :yep:

I found a few reviews for them here http://www.makeupalley.com/product/...oody_Spin_Pin_knock-off)/0/Hair_Styling_Tools

Apparently they are shorter and have a smaller diameter :( I think I'll still order them though

also, apparently they came out before the spin pins.

Last edited:

Relentless

Reinventing
I tried my spin pins today and I like them. Do any of you ladies use a ponytail holder first? I know the instructions said it isn't necessary, but I can't seem to get my hair pulled back tight enough.