Greetings Ladies! (Newbie Introduction)

Sly

Greetings Ladies! (Newbie Introduction)

I used to lurk at my computer, left hand sheepishly playing with the stubborn left side that won’t grow, right hand feverishly writing ‘must try this, must buy that’, mouth hanging open (in awe of the lengths many of you have achieved). . . wondering ‘man why didn’t I know this info years ago. . . everyone has got to know about this site!’

Well, I’ve finally joined, and I’m so glad I have taken the plunge (5 whole dollars). I’ve set up my fotki account to track my progress.

I (used to) hang on to my stylists’ every word thinking they’re the professionals, right? My hair seemed healthy and shiny. I figured if it is still on my head we’re good, right? Being on LHCF has helped me realize my hair may actually be heat damaged :eek: (thin, lots of breakage) unable to retain growth and length that I know my hair can achieve (as in my childhood photos).

It’s time I re-discover my original texture and length. You guys are truly inspiring!!! You all are God-sent :angel:

APL bound!

danysedai

Hi:wave: ,you're hair looks very nice and healthy, wth your regimen, your breakage will be a thing of the past sooner than you think. I wanted to leave comments in your album but I do not know hot to do it.

Sly

danysedai said:
Hi:wave: ,you're hair looks very nice and healthy, wth your regimen, your breakage will be a thing of the past sooner than you think. I wanted to leave comments in your album but I do not know hot to do it.

danysedai, I am new to fotki. still learning to navigate the site myself. . .:ohwell:

Sly

Divine Inspiration said:
Hi Sly!!! Glad to have you. :)

Thanks!
Ooo, good someone else from my area!:yay: Girl, please feel free to share any new locations you get product/tools. (I rarely shop online.) I will definitely do the same.
Researching now:bookworm: .

Sly

buttaflye03 said:
Welcome! Love your avatar! HHG (Happy hair Growing):)

Thanks, buttafyle03, I wanna photoshop myself right into your sig picture. ;) Looks like y'all were having a great time!!!

20perlz

Welcome soror! I'm a newbie too. I am with you on being completely addicted to this board already! :p