Greetings Ladies! (Newbie Introduction)

Divine Inspiration

Sly said:
Thanks!
Ooo, good someone else from my area!:yay: Girl, please feel free to share any new locations you get product/tools. (I rarely shop online.) I will definitely do the same.
Researching now:bookworm: .

:yep: I'll keep you posted. I'm the SF Valley as well so we can swap local spots. There's a Sally's on Ventura Blvd. & Van Nuys Blvd. (I'm sure you already knew that), and there are a gang of them between Van Nuys Blvd. & Sepulveda on Ventura.

There's a spot on Jefferson that I heard about here that's supposed to be BSS of all BSS so I'm gonna check that out next month...we can roll together if you'd like. :)

I'll keep you abreast of sales, etc that I see.

Mestiza

Sly

Divine Inspiration said:
:yep: I'll keep you posted. I'm the SF Valley as well so we can swap local spots. There's a Sally's on Ventura Blvd. & Van Nuys Blvd. (I'm sure you already knew that), and there are a gang of them between Van Nuys Blvd. & Sepulveda on Ventura.

There's a spot on Jefferson that I heard about here that's supposed to be BSS of all BSS so I'm gonna check that out next month...we can roll together if you'd like. :)

I'll keep you abreast of sales, etc that I see.

Great DS! I know nothing about The Valley but I do know plenty of places in LA. We'll definitely have to get together and make a day of it.

Just love LHFC. I feel like the new kid in school making cool new friends:yay: .

You guys are the best!!!!