GROW YOUR HAIR WITH L-CYSTEINE & EGGS CHALLENGE!

Irresistible

I hope you feel better now that you made your confession :poke: :lachen:
The buy one get two free got me 3 bottles of 100 for just over 20 bucks gurrl! I placed a larger order of other stuff I needed to get that free shipping:yep:

but you could just get one and get two free , its a great deal, so it would be like 30 bucks or less for three with the shipping , its 300 days worth too :drunk:
Now I'm jealous:lachen: Still haven't got mine, but I am still eating the eggs. (confession though not everyday)

~*Tigget*~

I hope you feel better now that you made your confession :poke: :lachen:
The buy one get two free got me 3 bottles of 100 for just over 20 bucks gurrl! I placed a larger order of other stuff I needed to get that free shipping:yep:

but you could just get one and get two free , its a great deal, so it would be like 30 bucks or less for three with the shipping , its 300 days worth too :drunk:

That is a good deal. What website is it?

Prettyeyes

Hey ladies I forgot when this challenge ends but I wanna go for a couple months, LOL, I know we might get tired of the eggs but we could always take a day off. IDK I really want to see some true results.

Chrissmiss

I ordered some myself. I heard that it is recommended that you take 3x as much Vit-C (500mcg L-Cysteine/15000mcg Vit-C) for maximum results so I got Vit-C supplements as well.

Irresistible

I ordered some myself. I heard that it is recommended that you take 3x as much Vit-C (500mcg L-Cysteine/15000mcg Vit-C) for maximum results so I got Vit-C supplements as well.

:welcome3: to the challenge

you are correct on the vitamin c also add B complex :yep:

and even better to also add a whole protein supplement with it:yep:

Irresistible

Hey ladies I forgot when this challenge ends but I wanna go for a couple months, LOL, I know we might get tired of the eggs but we could always take a day off. IDK I really want to see some true results.

oh girl this can go on for a while , no worries, some people are just getting on, some fell off and got back on, some are just now getting all the parts of the challenge going *like me*

for those that have been on since day one, I'm proud of ya'll

I feel like now that I'm starting with the l-cysteine amino acid supplement (when it gets here) its really on and poppin now for me :grin:

schipperchow1

I finally got the l-cysteine & took it yesterday & ate 1 egg. I will have to get more vit c though. My vits don't seem to have enough to compensate for the increase in cysteine.

Irresistible

I posted this pic in another thread (as some of you saw already lol) just wanted to post it here and say this recent growth might very well have to do with the eggs , we can consider this my progress pic for this challenge, a lil early but , hey I got some growth

Hosted on Fotki

I AM STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN IN THIS PIC NO HEAD TILT! AND NO STRETCHING OR PULLING! MY HEAD IS ONLY SLIGHTLY BENT FORWARD/DOWN KINDA

Hosted on Fotki I WILL CONSIDER THIS MY BEFORE PIC BECAUSE IT WAS TAKEN JUST BEFORE THE CHALLENGE, MY HEAD IS TILTED BACK AS YOU CAN SEE BY MY NECK, SO THAT I COULD REACH MY HAIR TO HOLD IT ON THE BOTTOM AND STRETCH/PULL IT

Last edited:

Irresistible

I also have an announcement to make, once I recieve my l-cysteine, I will still be eating the eggs but a little less, at least until I can get less tired of them again *blah*

I will also be adding another Amino Acid, Will post what it is later, since I have no clue what it is off the top of my head, but I read on another one that I would like to add to supplement with, and will post all the info on it later :yep: , I am also taking all the other supplements in this challange including whole protein which I think is important! Well every aspect of this challenge works together , so all of them are important acutally! :yep:

P

Paradox

I've been doing well with the eggs..just need to do well with the biotin and amino acids.

Irresistible

My L-Cysteine is coming today! :yahoo:

I got another amino fuel supplement too

Now I feel like its more official that I'm able to do this right:grin:

Irresistible

oh and here is the other Amino Acid I was looking into , and want to add supplementation with, I am not sure of the dose yet and cant suggest one, I would probably be taking this at a lower dose though, btw this is also prevalent in eggs. Back to the eggs again :eat:

L-Methionine is an essential sulfur amino acid. The body cannot produce L-Methionine, which must be obtained from food or supplement sources. It is the principle supplier of sulfur which:
prevents disorders of the hair, skin and nails.
Helps lower cholesterol levels by increasing the liver's production of lecithin.
Reduces liver fat and protects the kidneys.
A natural chelating / chelation agent for heavy metals.
Regulates the formation of ammonia and creates ammonia-free urine which reduces bladder irritation.
Influences hair follicles and promotes hair growth.

~*Tigget*~

I have fell off the wagon and bumped my head.:blush:

I have slacked on the eggs, BUT!! BUT!! I am getting a lot of protein in my diet. What had happened was...I boiled some eggs b4 I left my house for work, well I grabbed them on the way out the door. I'm riding down the street getting ready to eat one, yes in the car, because ppl complain at the office about the smell...uuugh whatever. Anyway I go to bite into it & it is half cooked...:barf: So ever since then my mind won't let that go...:wallbash:

I'm workin on it though.

Irresistible

oh and here is the other Amino Acid I was looking into , and want to add supplementation with, I am not sure of the dose yet and cant suggest one, I would probably be taking this at a lower dose though, btw this is also prevalent in eggs. Back to the eggs again :eat:

L-Methionine is an essential sulfur amino acid. The body cannot produce L-Methionine, which must be obtained from food or supplement sources. It is the principle supplier of sulfur which:
prevents disorders of the hair, skin and nails.
Helps lower cholesterol levels by increasing the liver's production of lecithin.
Reduces liver fat and protects the kidneys.
A natural chelating / chelation agent for heavy metals.
Regulates the formation of ammonia and creates ammonia-free urine which reduces bladder irritation.
Influences hair follicles and promotes hair growth.

ok so I wont be needing to add this separately because its in my Amino Fuel Supplement I just got already , :yahoo:

Last edited:

Irresistible

I have fell off the wagon and bumped my head.:blush:

I have slacked on the eggs, BUT!! BUT!! I am getting a lot of protein in my diet. What had happened was...I boiled some eggs b4 I left my house for work, well I grabbed them on the way out the door. I'm riding down the street getting ready to eat one, yes in the car, because ppl complain at the office about the smell...uuugh whatever. Anyway I go to bite into it & it is half cooked...:barf: So ever since then my mind won't let that go...:wallbash:

I'm workin on it though.

get back on the wagon mama , just think of what it did for you and keep on going :sneakyhug:

its worth it

I'm getting back 'fully' on now too

Irresistible

Starting off slow like I do with everything, I opened the capsule of L-cystein and only took a little of the powder just now, and I will be dang if it wasnt eggy/sulfurish tasting :lachen:

I will increase the amount slowly day by day