Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

JustGROWwithIt

I've been taking my vitamins still! Haven't missed a dose. I don't have a current starting pic since my hair is braided up right now and I'm not planning on taking it down for another 2 weeks or so. But the pic below is from September and I don't think I was much longer than this when I braided my hair up. Maybe half an inch at most.

image-533263876.jpg

caramelmocha

Re: Hairfinity...

Hello, everyone just let me say I am so proud to be back of the forum. I been unsubscribed for three years, but will lurk here and there. This particular post made me subscribe again tonight. I just recently purchased Hairfinity, just waiting for my tracking number. I would like to know if it will work for me as well. Cant wait!!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hello, everyone just let me say I am so proud to be back of the forum. I been unsubscribed for three years, but will lurk here and there. This particular post made me subscribe again tonight. I just recently purchased Hairfinity, just waiting for my tracking number. I would like to know if it will work for me as well. Cant wait!!

Welcome! :)

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Does anyone have any previous experience with using Hairfinity? If so, how long was it before you noticed anything?

I would like to know this as well. I used it b4 a while back but don't remember how fast I saw results. Everyone is different though so experiences vary.

HPG

newnyer

Not sure if it's still valid, but you might try: blackfriday

No, according to the website, that one expired on 12/2. Thanks anyway! I know as soon as I buy them tonight I'll receive an email with the latest discount code. Lol

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
No, according to the website, that one expired on 12/2. Thanks anyway! I know as soon as I buy them tonight I'll receive an email with the latest discount code. Lol

I didn't get an email with a code but let me check the one I got when I ordered to see if anything is on it.

HPG

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

I've been using it for about 6 months now. I don't think my hair is growing at a rapid rate but it is healthier and thicker than ever! my hair stylist and her co stylist were talking about how great my hair was looking the other day.
I personally like them. I use them as my hair vitamin and daily vitamin.
I do have to get my eyebrows done more often now; every 3 instead of 4 weeks, so it does increase hair growth for me I guess.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

If Priteva does not contact me or have my bottles in my mailbox by Friday, I'm cancelling and ordering Hairfinity.

TwoSnapsUp

On my second week of taking the pills. I don't feel enough new growth to feel that I will get one inch this month....

I am a slow grower. It takes me almost 3 months to get one inch, so I need to see that one inch sooner for me to feel these pills are working for me

caramelmocha

Hairfinity sent me email with the tracking number, the tracking number does'nt work they said it has been shipped

AnjelLuvs

I wonder whats in pills that stimulates hair growth, the cheapie in me thinks I can just recreate!

caramelmocha

I ordered mines on the 5th with another order from some where else. The other package came today. If I cant track by tomorrow I will give them a call.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Yes y'all please get in contact with them about your orders.

HPG

JustGROWwithIt

Took my pills for today. On my second week. I have my hair braided so I dont know if there is any growth yet but I doubt it.

caramelmocha

Soo I called Brock beauty, the company where you order the hairfinity to asked them about my order. The customer service rep told me they just shipped my order today. Umm but I got an email on the 7th saying its been shipped. She says its backed up because of the holidays. So the ladies who are waiting just like me that's the hold up.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Soo I called Brock beauty, the company where you order the hairfinity to asked them about my order. The customer service rep told me they just shipped my order today. Umm but I got an email on the 7th saying its been shipped. She says its backed up because of the holidays. So the ladies who are waiting just like me that's the hold up.

You would think they would have emailed everyone who's order was backed up to let you know!

HPG

toaster

Are you guys experiencing breakouts? I've been taking the pills for 9 days and this morning I got a very small pimple. This is super distressing for me as I'm under the care of a dermatologist and have gotten my skin super clear over the past few months. I already drink a lot of water per day ( at least 64 oz) but I guess I'll have to up that amount.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Are you guys experiencing breakouts? I've been taking the pills for 9 days and this morning I got a very small pimple. This is super distressing for me as I'm under the care of a dermatologist and have gotten my skin super clear over the past few months. I already drink a lot of water per day ( at least 64 oz) but I guess I'll have to up that amount.

I noticed a small pimple on my cheek today as well.

HPG

TwoSnapsUp

No breakouts. At least nothing unusual. I don't have skin issues so I would notice if something is off. I'm about two weeks into the pills.

ETA: starting pic from 12/2/13 and a few days into the pills

Last edited: