Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

Took my pills. I'm definitely going to switch to NJoys pills once I'm done with these. I have 3 more bottles not including the one I already have open. So around August I will place my NJOY order and then compare the two while still in this challenge.

Took my pills today. Thank goodness for this challenge---because this is becoming so mundane. You ladies are keeping me going.

The mane choice progress pictures are calling me...

ForumRunner_20140426_105852.jpg

ETA took my pills

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140426_105837.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140426_105837.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Im out of town and will finish my second bottle before getting home. Im going to have to take a pill a day to stretch it out until next Sunday.

Hello ladies. Just wanted to share an amazing product I found on Instagram. I started taking the hair,skin, and nail vitamins from Itworks. They are amazing. They have double the biotin that Hairfinity has which is what I was takin at first. I'm natural but my hair is so much more longer,healthy and manageable when I take my sew ins down. They are $55 but I signed up for their loyal customer program and got them for only $33. They are so worth every penny!! I'm so excited I've told everybody. I'm even considering becoming a distributor to sell them they work so good. Lol

The girl I purchased from her website is www.myultimatebodymakeover.com. Her iG is couture_curves. I strongly recommend giving them a shot.

JM

Hello ladies. Just wanted to share an amazing product I found on Instagram. I started taking the hair,skin, and nail vitamins from Itworks. They are amazing. They have double the biotin that Hairfinity has which is what I was takin at first. I'm natural but my hair is so much more longer,healthy and manageable when I take my sew ins down. They are $55 but I signed up for their loyal customer program and got them for only $33. They are so worth every penny!! I'm so excited I've told everybody. I'm even considering becoming a distributor to sell them they work so good. Lol

The girl I purchased from her website is www.myultimatebodymakeover.com. Her iG is couture_curves. I strongly recommend giving them a shot.

JM

Why is all of your posts about this product or weight loss product? There is a vendor forum that allows you to promote your product.

JM

Sounds like spam!!!

Does anyone take their pills in the evening? I forgot to take mine this morning and am afraid to take them now because I don't want to be awake all night.

Well ya'll I took mine right before I slept and slept like a baby---but boy that MSM can cause some nightmares lol. Anyhoo, took my pills today.

On the left January 2014 and on the right today, April 29th. I'm not sure why my ends look like this when I been in weaves almost back to back since November 2013.

Attachments

• image-1610962062.jpg
    image-1610962062.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1931480320.jpg
    image-1931480320.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 94
I am going to have to leave this challenge because the Hairfinity has started thinning out my ends and caused me to have a setback. I started taking Hairfinity in Sept 2013. After Nov., I started noticing thinning. My hair was doing so well! You can see the progress in the first pic. The second pic shows the extent to which it has thinned out. Now, I am going to have to cut off almost all of my progress. UGH!!! Good luck to all of you on your hhj & I hope you have better luck than I did with Hairfinity!

Attachments

• Hair last 4 touch up comparisons .jpg
    Hair last 4 touch up comparisons .jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 102
  • hair-one year setback.jpg
    hair-one year setback.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 77
On the left January 2014 and on the right today, April 29th. I'm not sure why my ends look like this when I been in weaves almost back to back since November 2013.

I am going to have to leave this challenge because the Hairfinity has started thinning out my ends and caused me to have a setback. I started taking Hairfinity in Sept 2013. After Nov., I started noticing thinning. My hair was doing so well! You can see the progress in the first pic. The second pic shows the extent to which it has thinned out. Now, I am going to have to cut off almost all of my progress. UGH!!! Good luck to all of you on your hhj & I hope you have better luck than I did with Hairfinity!

Now I'm scared. Do you guys know what could be causing the thinning besides the pills? I'm going to Google this. Sorry about this.

Back