Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

trebell

Took my pills yesterday I have 2 more bottles left.

Eta took my pills today also

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Took my kinky twists out today after 9 1/2 weeks on hairfinity and Im impressed. In some spots I had almost 2 inches of new growth.

If manetabolism isnt better, I will be sticking with Hairfinity.

AmiJay

I gave up on these. I have one pill left. I ordered 10000 mcg of Biotin yesterday and i should be here tomorrow. I kind of want to order more HF but I need to stop wasting my money because these don't work for me.

Jace032000

It hasn't really been two months yet but I thought I'd do a length check to see how things were going. Not much progress from month 1 to 2...I have about 8-days left on my second bottle. My hair is noticeably thicker though.

image-1332260308.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

trebell

It hasn't really been two months yet but I thought I'd do a length check to see how things were going. Not much progress from month 1 to 2...I have about 8-days left on my second bottle. My hair is noticeably thicker though.

Looks good. I switched over to mane choice but I'll be back. I'm going to try for a month and see if the results are faster then hairfinity.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.

I see a difference. If you look at your back bone in the pictures you can see in the 2nd picture where it hangs lower.

toaster

Jace032000

I don't measure my hair but I know my hair is longer now than it was in December. I'm not sure what my normal growth rate is so I have nothing to compare it to.

I can say that I've seen enough growth to continue at least for 1 full year.