Hip–Tailbone Length (HL–TBL) 2014 Challenge!

87713-Oprah-crying-gif-Imgur-UPlN.gif

So beautiful.

pre_medicalrulz Your hair is gorgeous!!!

Awesome progress pre_medicalrulz. Your hair snapped back into shape with the quickness! This is why I'm still subscribed to this thread. :sekret:

Good thing this doesn't show how many times a person views this picture. I just keep staring. lol, greatness.

So beautiful.

pre_medicalrulz

Gorgeous and beautiful Congrats.

Lol thank you ladies!!

Your hair is just truly delicious.
I'm just wondering, will you ever wear your hair out again for long periods of time or do you think you will forever use weave as a protective style??

Thank you! I wore my hair out for almost a year & had a setback. :( Never again. I will only wear it out on special occassions. Or for a week after a fresh relaxer. :)

I wish I wish I wish I could be in you ladies' shoes. I'm only BSL and I'm newly 100% natural. I'm trying to find my way still. Hopefully I can get it into gear so I can be like you guys in a year or so. :)

I came here to vent. My hair is getting on my nerves. We were doing so well for like a year, and now we're ready to come to blows. I was planning on doing a trim at the end of this month, but I may have to do it sooner and I may cut more. And to make it worse, it doesn't seemed to have grown at all since January. Literally last week I was thinking to straighten it, cut it into a bob and dye it honey brown. Uggh.

I'm going to post some pics today. I kept being unhappy about my ends & did aggressive trimming to approve them.

At a certain length my ends kept looking crazy so I realized that I have to start incorporating more protein & frequent dustings. I only need about 2 or 3 inches but it's taking forever.

I'm thinking about doing the inversion method. I just hate how it feels being upside. 4 mins feels like forever.

I came here to vent. My hair is getting on my nerves. We were doing so well for like a year, and now we're ready to come to blows. I was planning on doing a trim at the end of this month, but I may have to do it sooner and I may cut more. And to make it worse, it doesn't seemed to have grown at all since January. Literally last week I was thinking to straighten it, cut it into a bob and dye it honey brown. Uggh.

No Dee Raven. Don't do it!!!

What's the problem with your hair?

Back