Hopeful you were right!! Here are my airdried texlaxed shots:)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Thanks bgsix and liberiangirl!

I wore a washngo yesterday and just let my hair airdry. This morning I spritzed my hair a little in the front and was able to pull my hair into a bun with NO problems. I was floored :lachen:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Whew! Big sigh of relief, huh? This actually turned out great for you, Fab. Congrats!

CenteredGirl

Well I for one am glad you shared pics. Your excitement in contagious and your hair, well now, it looks wonderful. Congrats!

anon123

It looks good, girl! I was a little worried with your for a second. :look: But it came out really nice. Keep us updated if it all ends up working out for you and you get what you wanted from it.

SignatureBeauty

Oh my gosh!! I just saw this, It really looks good, I like it alot, is it easier for you? I just texlaxed mine a few weeks ago and I love it, I still have my curls and it is easier to deal with and I don't spend alot of money trying to find something to keep my hair soft.

Congragulations to you!

Dragone

Don't worry too much about the straighter section, I've found my hair gets a little curlier after it's had some time to recover from the text. I was kind of horrified that I'd gone too far after my most recent text, but then my hair said 'gotcha' 3 weeks later and looks great.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Your hair looks gorgeous! We're never too tired to see hair pics. Keep them coming.:yep: Your would never know your hair was texlaxed. It looks completely natural.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I want to texlax, what is the best relaxer to use for this? Something cheap please?
:lachen::lachen: Back in the day I used Revlon's Realistic. It is a mild lye relaxer. I left it on for 5 minutes and got the results I desired. I think the relaxer cost me 4 dollars. You asked for cheap, right?:giggle: It worked great, too.:yep: