How much do you plan to spend on hair in 2011?

miss stress

hey guys! Since they took away the thanks button I cant thank everyone individually for chiming in so thanks! Its really intersting to see how u guys r breaking your expenses down I'm starting to give more thought to my own

@Rastafari- Yeah I'm glad u brought up the salon expenses cause I totally didnt factor my daughter in cause I take her to get her hair braided every 2 months at the salon for 60euros. And yes your salon must be the truth cause your cut and color sessions r STEEP! lol

@coffee- Girl I've seen your skala threads and I DO believe u r pretty much set for next year lol

choctaw

Excluding any Skala products, I should spend no more than $120.00 -

[*]Hair baggies (8 @ $1.50 per pack)

I plan on buying a really good flat iron and blow dryer this year.

For my Skala, there is no limit...:lick:

Americka ... I found 100 baggies at Sally's for less than $10 on sale. I use a lot of these for ayurvedic treatments, dc.

I hope Skala is available at BL again this spring. I am depleting my stash with oil rinses, ayurvedic powders.

Lynnerie

I was really bad this year so I don't think I'll be spending much in 2011. Just replenish my coconut oil, plastic baggies, henna, and a few hair accessories. I need to be focused on using up all these products before I buy anything else.

If I do get the urge to slurge I would like a better blow-dryer. I wouldn't spend more than $75 on that.