I'm a Macherieamour groupie now...

vevster

Thanks to her great blog www.healthytextures.com I have a new interest in my hair.

She has great tips, like:

1. using a doo rag avail at any drugstore. That stays on my head all night without a fuss.

2. Aveda's reviving spray. I just used this today and I love it.

3. Pre poo treatments with the Turbie towel. My hair will turn around in a month... I know it!

I can't wait~

Thanks, Ma chere!

gymfreak336

It is a great blog isn't it. I think she is doing a WONDERFUL job. I can't wait to get my hands on that rollersetting dvd.

star

Thanks to her great blog www.healthytextures.com I have a new interest in my hair.

She has great tips, like:

1. using a doo rag avail at any drugstore. That stays on my head all night without a fuss.

2. Aveda's reviving spray. I just used this today and I love it.

3. Pre poo treatments with the Turbie towel. My hair will turn around in a month... I know it!

I can't wait~

Thanks, Ma chere!

Macherieamour will also answer any questions you may have. She is a very sweet and beautiful person inside and out.

Eiano

La la la la la la, la la la la la la

Macherieamour, hair just like a summer day
Macherieamour, hair that flows like a milky way (bar)
Macherieamour, pretty little head that I adore
Youre the only girl I've stalked before
How I wish your hair were mineeeeeeee

:sekret:I'm not really a stalker!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I am planning to purchase her DVD when I can start rollersetting again and get my Pibbs early next year. That would make my life complete.:yep:

gymfreak336

Re: La la la la la la, la la la la la la

*dead*:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

shunta

:lachen::lachen:Too funny!

santia

I am on that blog erryday. I did a an all day crash course before I did anything. All tips were on point. And, I'm 10 weeks post relaxer. I can't wait till I relax this weekend to really put those tips to use :grin:

Dogmd

I am on that blog erryday. I did a an all day crash course before I did anything. All tips were on point. And, I'm 10 weeks post relaxer. I can't wait till I relax this weekend to really put those tips to use :grin:

Me TOO! I relax on monday morning.

Jetblackhair

That's so cute. I love her website too.

sareca

Me too! I'm mesmerized by her hair... sometimes I read the text sometimes too. :look:

Last edited:

betty-boo

Yes I have learned so much from Macherieamour. Her website is so informative and the DVD is just excellent. I am going to program myself to rollerset like this for life.

macherieamour

:cry::cry:Aww you guys are soo sweet. I havent had as much time to keep up with the blog as Id like but this def gives me motivation to carve out more time during the day:grin: I love you guys:kissing4:

Energee

Me too! I'm mesmerized by her hair... sometimes I read the text sometimes too. :look:

Too Cute! I know what you mean....I love Macheries site and her hair too. She has some of the strongest and healthiest looking hair I've ever seen on anyone's head and I am around quite a few people with very nice and long hair (friends, family and business associates) but hers is one of the best.

Dogmd

I wish that Macherieamour would make more dvd's If she did what a better world this would be.

Another groupie checking in...The world is already better in my household. My hubby can't keep his hands out of my hair after my rollerset on saturday. I was 1 week post relaxer and my hair was swinging in the wind and silky soft thanks to Macheriamour's tips!! :yay:
I bought the dvd and thank God it arrived 2 days prior to when my retouch was due.
It was extremely helpful!!

Last edited:

Energist

I love the way her HealthyTextures site is developing! I also wish that the word would get out about what she is trying to do. I have seen some of the comments on youtube on one of her tutorials, and a lot of people are ignorant. I just knew they were not members of a site like this. Can't wait until more PEOPLE (not just Blacks) can realize that Black women can grow their hair, because it's annoying. I think one man in the comment section said something to the effect of "Ok what's the real secret?? What are you mixed with?" Also, there were atleast 5 or 6 questions asking if she was mixed. Which yes she could be, but she isn't... :nono: I just shook my head, because it means that most people in general must believe that Black women need to be mixed to achieve long hair results :(

Anyways, I'm a Marcherie groupie and can't wait until she blows up!

Last edited:

MizAvalon

I love the way her HealthyTextures site is developing! I also wish that the word would get out about what she is trying to do. I have seen some of the comments on youtube on one of her tutorials, and a lot of people are ignorant. I just knew they were not members of a site like this. Can't wait until more PEOPLE (not just Blacks) can realize that Black women can grow their hair, because it's annoying. I think one man in the comment section said something to the effect of "Ok what's the real secret?? What are you mixed with?" Also, there were atleast 5 or 6 questions asking if she was mixed. Which yes she could be, but she isn't... :nono: I just shook my head, because it means that most people in general must believe that Black women need to be mixed to achieve long hair results :(

Wow at those comments.:nono:

Another Macherieamour groupie checking in! She has one of the prettiest heads of hair here and she is such a lovely person.:yep:

I have the dvd and the Pibbs. Just used the Pibbs for the first time a couple of days ago and how about I am never going to another salon again! :eek:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm just itchin to get that rollersetting dvd! I tried to do it once, and it was a disaster. I learn a lot better by seeing, so I know my rollersets will be on point after I see her do it!

macherieamour

Aww I love you guys!!!!

Those comments were a trip but hey, what can you do?

People are always gonna think that i have some kind of advantage that they will never possess. Either I have great genes or Im mixed so therefore my hair will grow longer or I spend all day slaving over my hair and sacrificing virgins to the hair gods.

When in reality, its just about developing some healthy habits and a little discipline on the weekends:ohwell:

Royal Glory

You're hilarious! That's the truth, though! I'm singing back up now...la la laaaaaa, la la laaaaaaaaaa, la la la, la la la laaaaaaaaaaaa....:band2:

secretrose

I just ordered the Dvd today! - Hope I get it soon.
Still waiting for the pibbs poll for my dryer, lol
in the meantime it's gold n hot:grin: