I'm at brastrap!!

billyne

and didn't even know it. It's funny I was having dinner with my aunt tonight and she was playing with my hair and I was telling her i was trying to grow my hair to reach my brastrap in the back and she stretched it and it was already there!! I wasn't even paying attention---I thought I was at armpit! I just was trying to keep it moisterized and conditioned and wasn't really paying attention to the length--hoping it could grow to brastrap --and I'm already there!! I'm so happy!! :) I guess I'll shoot for midback now!!

Last edited:

billyne

Thanks! :p

I started seriously taking care of it around last august that's when I found this website, and then I joined here in sept. --and back then it was a few inches above armpit. I guess I never noticed because I just usually put my hair in two strand twists and then have them wrapped up with scarves or shoved under a hat.

Last edited:

DragonPearl

billyne said:
Thanks! :p

I started seriously taking care of it around last august that's when I found this website, and then I joined here in sept. --and back then it was a few inches above armpit. I guess I never noticed because I just usually put my hair in two strand twists and then have them wrapped up with scarves or shoved under a hat.

Looks like little to no manipulation did it for you. Congratulations!!!