Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

trendsetta25

Hubby wasn't home to take my pic so I tried my best. I didn't get a full inch this time.

Attachments

• image-3818663427.jpg
    image-3818663427.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2579506014.jpg
    image-2579506014.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2055704276.jpg
    image-2055704276.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 68

Lilmama1011

i don't take pics because in the pics it always looks the same. but . i always seem like i see a difference in my new growth . even when i stretch it i don't see that much of a difference to yell about. but whatever, I'm glad my hair is looking thicker

newgrowth15

Day 7 completed last night. I was just too tired to post.

trendsetta25, you did get your full inch based on the pictures you posted. In Pic 1 you are just barely touching 7 in Pic 3 you are just barely touching 8. Look closely girl--you can claim your inch for the month. :grin:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Day 5 completed before I forget. I decided to invert after my shampoo and with my tea mix and a very nourishing conditioner on my scalp.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

PureSilver

really trying to keep up, i missed days again. Now i'm having the MS blues. Ladies how has it been going this session. I know i have some growth pics to follow to make the comparison.

trendsetta25

Day 7 completed last night. I was just too tired to post.

@trendsetta25, you did get your full inch based on the pictures you posted. In Pic 1 you are just barely touching 7 in Pic 3 you are just barely touching 8. Look closely girl--you can claim your inch for the month. :grin:

I think my head was tilted when taking the picture. I'm going to use a measuring tape for my Feb Inversion to see if i am gaining an inch.

nrock

I plan to get my vitamins in to my system so that the blood is enriched for next month's inversion. I just cut what I believe was "scab" hair and my hair is really thanking me. I will use inversion to get my 2 inches back and the some.

Gr8ness83

IDK if this has been posted before but this girl got 3 inches in 3 months doing the inversion method. her goal was to do it for 4 months but I guess she said she got sick or something and couldn't do it the last month so in total she got 3.5 inches in 4 months... I mean, that's not bad at all...!
It's inspiring to say the least
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCvDHNQg7o