Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Day 5 completed before I forget. I decided to invert after my shampoo and with my tea mix and a very nourishing conditioner on my scalp.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Day 6 completed last night.

I had to quote my last post because I don't know how to post on this dang on app on the Samsung galaxy note 3. If anyone has any suggestions that would be really great.

Lilmama1011

I had to quote my last post because I don't know how to post on this dang on app on the Samsung galaxy note 3. If anyone has any suggestions that would be really great.

I don't know how people do it on a regular PC or laptop but I just click top part of the quote the Grey part and press quote on the galaxy and Ipad

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I don't know how people do it on a regular PC or laptop but I just click top part of the quote the Grey part and press quote on the galaxy and Ipad

Thanks Lilmama1011. I'm trying to reply to the thread not reply to someone's post... The problem seems to be with the app itself so I'm forced to use my Internet browser, ugh.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.

You select the little button on the bottom of the phone (looks like a piece of paper to me) dk how else to describe it (the button to the left of the home button) and select reply.

Beautifulwildflower

I got off to a late start this month. I did day 5 yesterday, tonight is my day 6.

Now, I'm in protective styling (I'm hiding it, I might as well be real!) so I can stop watching it grow. :sad: I know. New found long hair is like that new doll you got when you were little - you just can't leave it alone :yep:.

_______________________________________:rosebud:

~Current hair length: BSL first time Nov 2013!! WooHoo!!:woohoo2:

~Relaxed/Natural/Texlaxed/Loc'd: Kinky Curly Natural

~Goal month: Goal reached for BSL in Dec. 2013; April 2014 for MBL

~Post a beginning picture: Starting Dec. 1, 2013. Updated pics mid January 2014

Gr8ness83

Day 6 down. One more to go. I can tell I have growth, I know some say they notice the once several weeks later. Idk, I have braids in and I can't gauge the growth. I will do it for one week each month until I take these out then do a length check.

Gr8ness83

I got off to a late start this month. I did day 5 yesterday, tonight is my day 6.

Now, I'm in protective styling (I'm hiding it, I might as well be real!) so I can stop watching it grow. :sad: I know. New found long hair is like that new doll you got when you were little - you just can't leave it alone :yep:.

I agree, sometimes I have to trace my hair back to my scalp to actually convince myself that it is the length that it is (in certain areas). My hair is nowhere near yours but slowly but surely it is creeping it's way to where I want it to be. I'm like you, I have to hide my hair to keep from messing with it and retaining my growth. Anyway, thank you for the update WITH pictures, I definitely see growth.... :)

Gr8ness83

I just completed the 7 days. The first 2-3 days I did inverted for 7 min, not 4. For some reason I thought it was 7.... Smh. I need to slow down. Anyway, my hair is in braids so I won't really be able to tell until I take them out. I'll keep you ladies posted.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Here's my pic for this months inversion. Haven't gained anything but that's okay...first pic is from last month and second one this month.

image-3056415035.jpg

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Beautifulwildflower

Well, it is taking me forever to finish day 7. Just couldn't get to it last week. So, I'm doing day 7 tonight...hopefully.

HanaKuroi

HanaKuroi said:
Day number 1 again/do over.

Ugh, I am pretty sure I inverted yesterday. I am inverting now.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

PureSilver

Here's my pic for this months inversion. Haven't gained anything but that's okay...first pic is from last month and second one this month.

View attachment 246709

i can see a difference in your progress from the first time you started inverting, Congrats HairPleezeGrow

For those of you that saw growth doing this method, how long until you saw the inch? At the end of the 7 days, or end of month?

I saw a difference after my 7 days and as the month goes on i see a tad bit more.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Okay so the last time I inverted, I think I may have pulled a muscle or something :/ I didn't do anything strenuous, just the "touch my toes" pose for 4 min and I have pain in my right leg lately when sitting. Its intense, uncomfortable pain. I need to make an appt to see an Orthopedic doc so until then inversions on hold. Now I'm not 100% sure that the pose was the cause, the pain didn't happen during the week of inversion or even the week after. I'm only assuming :/

Last edited: