Is it wrong of me???

wish4length

My current goal is SL(which I'm pretty darn close to). After that, I want to reach APL(I'm in the APL challenge) sometime this year.
APL was pretty much all I wanted to reach. Anything after that was just icing on the cake to me....
BUT I thought about this girl in high school who had the nerve to tell me I could use her curling iron then suddenly(because I'm black and she assumed my hair was greasy) said she changed her mind.

Is it wrong of me to want MBL hair by the time my high school reunion rolls around just so I can sling it in her face when she comes near me????:rolleyes:

ReeseCup

Actually I dont see anything wrong with it really. It's almost on the same level as losing weight for a reunion...

Swang it girl :grin:

joyandfaith

My current goal is SL(which I'm pretty darn close to). After that, I want to reach APL(I'm in the APL challenge) sometime this year.
APL was pretty much all I wanted to reach. Anything after that was just icing on the cake to me....
BUT I thought about this girl in high school who had the nerve to tell me I could use her curling iron then suddenly(because I'm black and she assumed my hair was greasy) said she changed her mind.

Is it wrong of me to want MBL hair by the time my high school reunion rolls around just so I can sling it in her face when she comes near me????:rolleyes:

...and you better slap her across the face with that MBL hair too :blush: :look:

MsElise

NO.. in fact sing this song as you do it - I Love B.Scott - B*sh Hold My Ponytail! http://www.zshare.net/audio/51764095051e9fea:dance7:

SimpleKomplexity

I stopped doing my goals to please other people. I'm on this journey for me. I say forget oh gurl, but just grow girl for you...and of course swang it in the wind!!

supermodelsonya

There used to be this girl that bullied me everyday in the 6th grade. I hated her and she made my life miserable.

I saw her again about 10 years later and she recognized me. When I brought up the teasing to her, she had this really blank look on her face and said, "I don't know what you're talking about? I never did that!" She looked like she was getting upset because I accused her of something that she didn't do.

I was stunned! She made 6th grade a living hell! And she had NO recollection!!!

Some things that are sooo important to us, are not important to others.

Grow your hair to MBL and make sure you slap her with (subtly) She won't know why, but you will.

ckn

There used to be this girl that bullied me everyday in the 6th grade. I hated her and she made my life miserable.

I saw her again about 10 years later and she recognized me. When I brought up the teasing to her, she had this really blank look on her face and said, "I don't know what you're talking about? I never did that!" She looked like she was getting upset because I accused her of something that she didn't do.

I was stunned! She made 6th grade a living hell! And she had NO recollection!!!

Some things that are sooo important to us, are not important to others.

Grow your hair to MBL and make sure you slap her with (subtly) She won't know why, but you will.

ITA!!! Slap her subtly but make sure the dj plays Dazz Band's song Let it Whip and go to work!!!!!! :rocker:

Lynnerie

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Oh my lawd! This is hilarious! I say reach your goal for you! And still swing it in her face! Make her remember! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Dommo

She never said your hair can't grow. She thought it was greasy...I wouldn't wany my curler gettin greased up either:lachen: If slinging your long hair in her face will give you some kind of closure, go ahead, i guess:ohwell:; But you should want to reach your hair goals for your own satisfaction:yep:

MrJohnsonsRib

Yeah I bet she doesnt even remember it. Sorry that it bothered you so much though. I know how that can be.

Me too. Don't worry about her. I believe that she has already gotten what she deserved because "Vengeance Is The Lords!" You may never get justification for ALL your hurts and trials, but don't let it stop you from loving the good things given to you like the ability to grow your healthy hair and enhance your own beauty...besides you might be too busy that night pushin off them fellas that fell off after they graduated and don't have ANY success to show for...lol! Let me quit..... :)

wish4length

In all honesty I couldn't care less about the girl. The statement was more of a joke.
However, I'm starting to wonder, at what point do you let others know their attitude or behavior comes off rude to others?What about the next person they piss off, who is not so passive??