Jan 2019 What Did You Buy This Week?

cocopuff

@cocopuff
That 40% off was right on time!:up:

Love the Follicle Booster!:love:

I think I will try it the next time I decide to order, which will probably be when they have another sale. I noticed their products are often out of stock- I had no idea they were so popular as I have only recently discovered the website. Before that, I only saw this brand at Target or Bed Bath and Beyond. Hopefully I receive my order soon, though I know shipping can take a while.

Bad&Bougee

My order from Naturelle Grow arrived Monday! I ordered the Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm and Rose Clay DCs as well as the Healthy Greens hair and scalp balm. As requested she sent me a sample of the Mango & Coconut water DC and a surprise full size sample of the Hibiscus & Honey Leave In. Everything was packaged so beautifully and smelled so good (especially the Rose Clay). You talking about somebody who wished it was Friday night so that I can start my wash routine!

I did use the Healthy Greens balm on my scalp and hair tonight before tying it up. It provided a little softness to my hair and gave it a nice scent.

I don't know which DC I want to use first. Maybe a prepoo with the Mango & Coconut and then DC with the Rose Clay...…..IDK. I cannot wait.

Renee is the sweetest lady - she makes you want to buy her products because you can tell she puts so much love and care into it. I already have the Babassu hair growth oil, Aloe & Avocado DC, Vanilla Fig Hair Spritzer, and Sweet Plantain Leave In in my cart.

Bad&Bougee

@Bad&Bougee
:goodpost:
Nice NG Review. Please report back as you use more.

Last night after the gym I rinsed my hair of all the sweat and used the Hibiscus & Honey leave in. My hair was instantly soft. I probably didn't need to use anything else but I sealed with the Healthy Greens balm, tied my hair and went to bed. I kept waking up during the night wondering who had on baby powder. The leave in smells just like the Rose Clay DC. When I unwrapped my hair, the texture was so defined and curly. Ends are moist, hair is shiny and smells good!

Renee is the best.

Lita

I’ve created an Etsy basket of the chebe products, how do you like them?

@SunySydeofLyfe Hello! The Chebe Rice Water is really good,no particles comes out when you spray it on your hair/roots but,it’s a strong protein treatment as you rinse it out,the softness will return & your hair will feel/look fuller..”Side note” it smells like peppermint & gives a nice tingle on your scalp..

The Chebe hair grease-The texture is very smooth/soft/thick and a little goes a very long way..Works very well as a sealant “just use a little bit because the texture is heavy”

The Chebe Shea Nilotica-This has actual Chebe particles in it and it’s extremely grainy and the particles will fall out of your hair onto your cloths..”Side note” You can take the Chebe butter use half a tablespoon mix it with your favorite or cheapie conditioner leave it on for 45min,rinse it out,you will have nice fluffy soft conditioned hair..

Happy Hair Growing!