June 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

NaturalShe94

Oh my... Since June started what haven't I bought? I just became a product junkie about the ending of May so I'm still in the beginning stages and I'm a complete finatic :spinning: lol...

Sallys
Silver Bird 2000 Watt Blow Dryer
A Denman Brush
Aphogee's 2-step Protein Treatment

ULTA
Deva Curl Light Styling Gel
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream
A Pink Spray Bottle

Target
Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly
Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste
Aphogee's Strengthing Kit
Jane Carter's Twist Out Foam

CVS
Fantasia Heat Protectant Spray
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle

Walmart
Satin Scarf
A Pack of Hair Ties
Shea Moisture Frizz Defense Hair Masque
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Beauty Supply Store
Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight Shampoo & Conditioner
Gold N Hot Ionic Hooded Dryer

This is NOTHING compared to my May list. I'm crazy lol.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@NaturallyATLPCH
I want to try Alikay so badly. Might have to try a couple of their products along with KBB.

@IDareT'sHair
Its funny because for the year I was MIA, that was the year I a) transitioned and b) stopped buying. Now, I'm brand new. Throwing bags in the shoe bucket when I walk in the door. Beating packages home. Claiming I need me time just to run to target and ulta to stalk hair products. I hauled soooooo much DB, SD and APB, that I didn't need to buy anything at the time and my mother was sending me stuff she found on clearance in Atlanta. Now, I'm catching up aka binging :coffee2:

NaturallyATLPCH

@Saludable84 ever since I met her and talked to Rochelle the Owner at the Hair Show, I want to start supporting her. She is so, so sweet and was actually the first person I started watching on YouTube when I went natural 5 years ago. I told her that I was proud of her for not giving up on her dream when she posted a rant video of all the social media negativity and she hugged me and was like, wow, I'm so glad to meet one of the people that encouraged me because if it wasn't for you guys I would've thrown in the towel after that video. She thanked me profusely.

It would've been nice to get a free product though lol...but I've never really tried anything that wowed me. Well, the Lemongrass Leave In was good, but the Honey and Sage was just okay. Those are the only two things I've tried from her line.

Anaisin

Sally's

Pure bymadebeautiful Purifying Rinse
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner

Curlmart

Camille Rose Naturals Ajani Growth & Shine Balm
Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding
Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo liter

I almost forgot to put in cm15 and was about to have a heart attack lmao that's $10.56 extra off.

Serious this time. No buy until black friday